the Rift

Could someone check my table real quick? <3

Darkrise Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 10hh :: 18
Darkrise
I have a problem with my profile table, it seems to float over the 'appearance' bar or in fact whatever site coding is just above it and I have no idea how to fix it. I've tried all sorts, from inserting a positioning code, to margins and stuff, and it doesn't seem to want to work. Normally if I have this problem with my externally hosted CSS code its usually to do with the alignment but I have no idea how to fix that in normal html.

You can see the problem here: http://helovia.net/usercp.php?action=profile
the table covers the 'appearance' and 'personality' bars :(

If you can help me I'll do you a headshot pixel icon in return. (I'm DarkriseDivine on dA if you want to find examples)

Thanks <3

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
I'm not a coder, but I'll drop some links that might be helpful to you.
Profile Skinning Guide
Help w/ your code
Free Profile Code

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
there's a bit in your code that says "margin-top: -20px;" in the second div, change it to "margin-top: 0px;" :3 and make sure all your divs are closed ^^

hope that helps <3

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Darkrise Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 10hh :: 18
Darkrise
@Sabre and @Albrecht thank you both for the help, it was in fact the -20 thing so it works now, thanks!
I can do icons for you both in return for your troubles if you could just link me to a character and let me know if you want blink animation, bouncy heart or no animation.
Of course if you don't want an icon that is fine but I am more than happy to do one for you both! <3

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
I had to go look at "icons" on DA to see what you were talking about. xD

You don't have to, but if you felt like it I think it'd be adorable and hilarious to have an icon of Albrechts head with one of those angry symbols that look kind of like + signs popping up on him. He's a grumpy old bastard, so that'd suit him well. xD

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Narcissa Posts: 5
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 9
Darkrise
@Albrecht I know what you mean and that will be cute!! I happy to do one, I am doing a load over the next few weeks so I can easily get him done with the rest of them!

(if you want to know specifically what my icons are like there are a few up-to-date ones since the ones in my gallery are my old style http://sta.sh/21id0tddmv0x?edit=1 )
[Image: narcissa_full_by_darkrisedivine-dadxgj3.gif]
| Please tag me in everything. |
| You are welcome to inflict, or attempt to inflict, injury upon Narcissa. Although be aware that she is aggressive by nature and will not hesitate to return the favour c: |
| Narcissa is prone to swearing, if you are adverse to that please tell me. |