the Rift

Plots for Hector!

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
Hector needs plots!

I have recently acquired Hector, and can finally play him! He's a warrior of the Dragon's Throat, and is a tribrid. He's unicorn, equine and Pegasus! I'm not sure what @Zuno wants to do with him and Sia, but he's single right now as far as I know. He's pretty open, so toss things his way! c:

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Grumpy old man volunteers for threads. I have an open one in endless blue or you can start a more recent one. :)

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
@Hector aaaaaahhhh, i'm really sorry if i ended up misleading you by accident on that relationship thing! sia's a hardcore grey-aromantic and it's been a long time since her and hector even talked or looked at one another and she's changed a great deal since the time period where they were even remotely near 'flirting' with one another.
she's also a lot of other things she's gotta put first and a sort of loose possibly romantic thing going on with someone else at the moment so i don't think anything romantic has a chance of sparking between them. <3
i'm so sorry if i mislead you on that. for the most part i think she'd just love to be friends with him again because romance rarely ever crosses her mind and i'm not really looking for anything romantic for her right now

xD Ah, that's quite alright xD I've been kinda haywire right now so things something fly over my head.
@Albrecht - I'm game for just about anything!

• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

LovellaTorendo Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 :: 97
LovellaTorendo
can he meet @Riel ? I'll be happy to start something.

I'm game! If you wanna start a thread, just tag me in it c: