the Rift

[PRIVATE] sweet disaster

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Sabia had come to realized she had yet to have a bad interaction with a horse here in Helovia yet she could not help but proceed with caution even when the horse tells her she is welcomed. It seemed to be a habit, after being abandoned so many times she needed to make sure new horses wouldn't abandon her.

The smile from the mare was welcoming so she entered completely into the building, Sabia gave a smile back at the mare and the small creature on her. Awkwardly Sabia shifted her cream feathers on her sides and listened as the other mare spoke. 'Rexanna' a pretty name for a pretty mare.

Sabia realized it was her turn to introduce herself, her torn ear began twitching as it always did when she was nervous. "I am Sabia of the Dragon's Throat" she introduced dipping in head in an officially greeting. The mare realized her own coat was now covered in the rainbow of colors, she looked up and noticed the glass.

The mare couldn't help it and let out a amused giggle, "beautiful" she said. Looking to Rexanna she asked "what is this place?"

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  

@Rexanna
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-15-2016, 01:39 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Sabia - 08-15-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-15-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: sweet disaster - by Sabia - 08-16-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-16-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Sabia - 08-17-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-17-2016, 10:29 PM