the Rift

[PRIVATE] sweet disaster

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Sabia hadn't met the horse Rexanna was talking about the mare hadn't been here long anyways so she simply didn't comment on it, not wanting to disappoint Rexanna. Another smile graced Sabia's lips "nice to meet you as well" she said cheerfully. Sabia's deaf ear had stopped its nervous twitching, after all there was nothing to be nervous about she already like the company of the unicorn.

The mare returned to gazing at the colored glass as Rexanna explained where they were. "The Ancient Rotunda....it's for sure a good place to take your mind off things" she said truly meaning it. The mare would come back here for sure she often had a lot to take off her mind. It was perhaps a better idea than standing on a cliff and thinking of killing herself, for sure safer.

At Rexanna's question Sabia didn't question it at all it wasn't odd to her. "No not long at all" the mare didn't think she had even been here a year yet. "I'm training to be a healer under Sikeax though" she said rather proudly. "What about you?" She questioned.
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  

@Rexanna
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-15-2016, 01:39 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Sabia - 08-15-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-15-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: sweet disaster - by Sabia - 08-16-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-16-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Sabia - 08-17-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-17-2016, 10:29 PM