the Rift

Help Tyrath complete his quest!

Tyrath Posts: 61
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 2 [birdsong] HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Harcos :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Nova
Tyrath went to the veins to get some magic and learn about his Grandpa, and of course he got himself a quest to complete!

I need some lovely people and their characters to give him a hand, so what do your characters have to do? Something quite simple (huzzah!)

He needs to bump into two individuals, one who uses the Sun God's magic (Light or Fire) for good, and another who uses it for evil. Then he needs to go and find three individuals who have never heard about the Sun God and his blessings, and tell them all about how awesome his Grandpa is, without dropping that they're family.

Anyone got a spare character or three to give a hand? :D
[Image: tyrath_by_bronzehalo_d9yw5wg_by_arahvir-d9yx9ov.png]

LovellaTorendo Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 :: 97
LovellaTorendo
Can't help with the magic part... but while Riel loves and sort of worships the sun in her own way, she hasn't ever learned about Helovia's Gods. Ty is welcome to teach her about the Sun God. :) :)

She believes that the young of the world see things that adults overlook so she wouldn't find it at all odd or offensive to be taught by a foal.

Ultima Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 4
Snapdragon :: Turkish Andora Cat :: None Kairi
come tell ultima!!! she doesn't know any of the helovian god/desses and i think she'd be fascinated, depending on how ty tells it!! she's also got light magic - not sure if she can be counted for one of your two (she uses it mostly for self-defense and her passive magic is just for looks), but we can always give it a shot! xo
please tag ultima in all posts!
force/magic a-ok, shy of killing/maiming her!

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
Hector could help out with the magic part! He has fire magic and worships the Sun God x3

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Alby uses this :: [ Magic: LightxSpark | Ability to stimulate pleasure centers of brain inducing attraction/affection. ] to force others to like him and/or do favors for him. xD

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar
Ru has no idea about the gods! If you want to thread, I can start one up. 8)
Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

@LovellaTorendo — Awesome! Tyrath would love to teach her about the Sun God, he'd be interested to know how she see's the Sun as well, since she didn't know about helovian gods! I can get something set up in the throat? or where ever in the world you'd like.

@Ultima — aww yes, not gonna lie I've been wanting a thread with Ultima since I first spotted her ;o; He can spin her a most fabulous story! I think she could be counted as the one who uses it for good, seeing as it's for self-defense and for herself? She's not maliciously hurting anyone! I can set something up for us :D anywhere in particular Ultima likes to hang out?

@Hector — Sweet! Perhaps Hector can teach him a bit about the Sun as well? and then they can show off Magic and things. Would you like to start a thread, or would you like me to? Since they're both throat members it doesn't have to be far out in the world :p they can chill in the Throat.

@Albrecht — Bad Grandpa! xD I'm not sure whether that classes as good or evil, but either way, Tyrath would be interested to know about that magic. We can do a thread if you like!

@Ru — I'd love a thread! Tyrath can tell her all about them!

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
I'm pretty sure using mind-control-magic to make others do what you want is bad, but maybe not overtly sinister enough for what you were thinking?

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

you have a good point! I'm not specifically set on finding something that's totally 'oml you're a monster' so Albrecht is greenlit to be the 'bad' magic if you want? :D

If you wouldn't mind starting the thread, that would be great. I have another thread I need to start one for Sia and Hector too.

• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Emily Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'6" :: 25
Emily
Sansa can be taught. She was just born and knows nothing of any of the Gods

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar
Sweet! I'll get something up! :3
Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

Ultima Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 4
Snapdragon :: Turkish Andora Cat :: None Kairi
@Tyrath omg i'm so flattered aaghghg ;;;;;; so excited!! she doesn't go too far from the edge atm, so anywhere west is good, meadow included! xo
please tag ultima in all posts!
force/magic a-ok, shy of killing/maiming her!

LovellaTorendo Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 :: 97
LovellaTorendo
Nice! I will get it started and tag you. :)

Also anywhere is good for Hector and @Tyrath ! Since they are both in the throat and all

Bathsheba Posts: 45
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.3 hh :: II years
Kansas
So it looks like you might have your quest sated, but. Sheba will be meandering through the herds here soon and tyrath could maybe totally run into her and run his mouth because she doesn't know there are Gods. And it'll be good for her. Spin the BIGGEST story ever :D @Tyrath

@Bathsheba — there's always room for one more! :D when she comes to the throat, Tyrath can pop up :D