the Rift

NEEDED: TWO BEST BITCHES.

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: 2s97ew6.jpg] [Image: 6sdgmb.jpg]

((MANON IS: sharp, ambitious, straightforward, sometimes cruel, strong willed, jealous, dangerous, intelligent, quick-witted, sly, cold, raging, tumultuous.))

Hey everyone!! So I've just joined with my girl Manon, currently deciding where i want her to go! She's a bit of a prickly pear, and is very biased toward girlies. Not only does she prefer them romantically, she also loves to have close girl friends. That being said - she's not the "friendliest" creature herself, so friends can be hard to come by for such a barbed and nettlesome lady. What I would simply adore, would be for her to have two close friends - her "best bitches". They wouldn't have to be together all the time, or even see each other that often - they'd just know they have each others backs and love catching up from time to time. They'll be the girls she goes to if she has a broken heart, where she doesn't have to worry about her pride or her morals. HOWEVER, I was thinking it would be super cool if one was a man??

ALSO GUYS I'M PATHETICALLY OBSESSED WITH LOVE PLOTS. I'd love for any ideas regarding romance with her!! These can be friendship turned love, unrequited love (from either side), OOH it'd be cool for a man to be in love with her but she's a lesbian?? OR she could fall for a man and just be completely confused. Love is the one thing that she's not sure about in her life, so it would be fun for her to be lost when usually she is so certain.

AND FINALLY, I want her to become a well-known assassin, or "the ballerina assassin". I'm certain her coming to be so well known will be a long drawn out task, especially because she's new and has no magic, companions, or really skills of any kind haha Any help in this matter would be appreciated!! I'd love for her to meet as many people as possible, because character development is sweet, and i'd love to write with all of you!!

ANYWAY, please please please plot with her!! <3

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
sobs because i love manon so much and i only just met her but i still love her she's wonderful

UHHHH @Zhu is a terrible lil piece of crap, but with how their personalities are i think if he was to gain some sort of respect for her they'd make a great pair of badasses.

also do you have skype because would totally love to plot with you a bit on something but privately if possible c':

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Space
AHHH YOU'RE SO CUTE AND LOVELY!! I'm so glad you like her!

Zhu is frickin' cool!! I love that he fears sharks haha We should definitely see how they go together!! I feel like they'd try to out-cold each other?? Like "i'm the meanest" and then maybe they'd kind of find it amusing and slowly grow to respect and like each other??

ALSO I'M GETTING A SKYPE ACC NOW JUST FOR YOU <3

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
aaaaaaa <3333

and omg y e s. tbh all i can imagine is them being like "well i did THIS so top that hoe" and maybe zhu puffing his chest out and flexing his muscles out and all it'd be beautiful

and omg b r o. clutches chest you're making me feel special <3 but i shall hit you a message that way!

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Space
OK so once Manon picks where she's going (everything is so great it's so hard to choose!!) I will get a thread up for the two of them!

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
I feel like she needs to meet Rohan P: he'll totally flirt it up and she can shoo him off/play with him/mess with his head however she wants, I'm sure it'll be amusing for me ahaha. I'm not sure what kind of relationship they can have after that, whether it's a nemesis thing or a sort of friendly banter, we can just see where it goes? ;D

Space
UM RELI YOUR DOGS ARE SO CUTE??!!! I'm such an avid dog lover, I can't get enough of them and yours are so /DIVINE/. A great dane x a dalmatian?? SHE'S GONNA BE HUGE.

and I have admittedly stalked Rohans profile before ahaha He's a sexy man! I'd LOVE to thread them together!! Even just to see how they react to each other! AND HEAR ME OUT. I love the brash, reckless, brooding and angry part of his personality -- could potentially be really cool for them to be lovers?? Wayyyy in the future of course, but maybe after a while she sees him just lose his shit and is like "dayumm boi" haha thoughts?

Ultima Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 4
Snapdragon :: Turkish Andora Cat :: None Kairi
ultima preening serenely in the background of every scene "let me know when you're finished, i saw some blackberries on the way over and i'm absolutely famished"
please tag ultima in all posts!
force/magic a-ok, shy of killing/maiming her!

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
Aw thank you!! They're my babies<333

I can definitely see that working! Rohan and Enna have been shipped together forever, which will eventually come to fruition (once he gets his head out of his butt and accepts that it's okay to have a heart). Until then, he's wide open; after the fact, I'm not sure to be honest xD I don't see him taking to monogamy well at all ;)

So I guess in short, we're open for anything!

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
Perhaps she and Essetia might get along? It would be something of a chore to begin with, but Ess might leach to Manon a little? xD

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
So I have a few I could throw at you!

I have Zandora, who is bi, but is new to her bi side and hasn't really gotten to explore it so she needs a lot of flirting and a experienced woman. She's a bit in a rut right now but she's mostly gotten out of it!!

Zailah, I could see them working together really really well. She is from a SWP(site wide plot) and has a lot of growing to do on the sight! It'd be lit if they really became "two bad bitches" cause I can see them going on adventures and stuff then somehow eventually ending up flirting/ taking it to the next level!!
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Tyrath Posts: 61
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 2 [birdsong] HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Harcos :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Nova
I'd love for Manon and Tyrath to hang out, he's only a foal but acts older than he is :p
[Image: tyrath_by_bronzehalo_d9yw5wg_by_arahvir-d9yx9ov.png]

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
I guarantee you Alby wouldn't judge her for a goddamned thing. xD Don't know if he fits anything that you're looking for, but I'd be happy to do some Linds threads plotted or not. <3

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Emily Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'6" :: 25
Emily
Once she's older, Sansa could be a a friend! Shoot they could start becoming friends now while she's a kid

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Throws Själ at you

Honestly this would be so perfect for her and Manon sounds amazing and just agh

Själ is definitely a bitch but she adores her friends (all two of them) and currently desperately wants to be a better protector for the people she loves.

Paradox Posts: 23
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 5 HP: 60.0 | Buff: Novice
Smack
Kindly offers Paradox. -she's sassy and independent and doesn't usually like other girls due to some things in the past. But I'd love for her to have a good solid female friendship

Parry is a crusader for the Unbound, so they could spare together and just be like this awesome dynamic little bitch team. ^.^
[Image: GmLmcWI.png]
Wishlist Magic and some PP allowed on Paradox, aside from death.

Space
OK HERE'S THE LIST!!

MANON & SIKEAX

Darling girl!! Plans in motion..

MANON & ZHU

Sassy man friend haha I could see the two of them just occasionally hanging out and dissing each other affectionately -- but if anyone says anything bad about either of the other one behind their back they will break that ho's leg haha

MANON & ROHAN

Shall we stick with a thread between the two of them for now to see how they react with one another?? I could see them meeting a couple of times ((manon is gonna live close to the Edge and hang with Ultima lots so they'd see a bit of each other)) and we can go from there?

MANON & ULTIMA

BEST BITCH NO. 1.

MANON & ESSETIA

I would love to see how they go together!! Especially if Manon can inspire a bit more naughtiness on Essetia haha Also, I'm sure Manon would be intrigued by her spying duties -- a good point for them to get friendly over??

MANON & ZANDORA

I would love to help get Zan out of her rut!! And I'm sure Manon wouldn't be adverse to a little bit of flirting! She's not usually the flirtatious type, but she could definitely help get Zandora out of her rut and into the "butterflies in my tummy" stage if you like? Then instead of hooking up maybe they could just become really good friends? Like it starts as a crush but then Zandora looks at Manon as more of a mentor/friend?

MANON & ZAILAH

Yes!! Zailah has the bad bitch look DOWN too haha Maybe they see each other as kindred spirits & become friends? I could see Manon, Zailah & Paradox terrorising some boys haha

MANON & TYRATH

Definitely happy to have some sassy-boy threads haha I already like his attitude in our Threshold thread!! PLUS her and Sikeax may be seeing more of each other so I'm sure Tyrath will be seeing more of Manon!

MANON & ALBRECHT

I'VE STALKED ALBRECHT ALREADY AND I'M IN LOVE. You had me at "perpetually unkempt" baha I can't wait to see how they react to one another!

MANON & SANSA

If she can imprint on a young girl, she'd be ecstatic! She's not really a motherly figure, so naughty big sister sounds good to me!! It would be really cool for them to be good friends even from Sansa's foal hood?? Then Manon gets to see her grow up!

MANON & SJAL

Loyal friend?? How could Manon turn such a boon away! SO happy with them being friends! I could see the two of them spending a lot of time together just doing nothing haha I'm planning on having Manon pick out a little bit of beach for herself to live on, so imagine them both just chilling in the sun and complaining about stuff like "i wish i had your hair, it's so dark and pretty" haha BEST BITCH NO. 2.

MANON & PARADOX

UM I'VE ALREADY STALKED HER AS WELL. They would work so well together!! And good thing too because otherwise they'd probably murder each other haha BEST BITCH NO. 3?? I'm gonna have Manon join the Unbound I think I THINK so they could meet that way and then I'm gonna have her pick out her own little spot on a beach near the Edge so she doesn't really hang out with the Unbound that much, so Paradox comes and visits her on her beach and they just chill and bitch about how annoying everyone is?? haha Plus the occasional outings of course!

@Sikeax @Zhu @Paradox @Ultima @Rohan @Zandora @Zailah @Essetia @Chaoticmelodies @Sansa @Albrecht @Tyrath

Själ Posts: 112
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 hh :: 4 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ansgar :: Plain Griffin :: Draining Clutch ChaoticMelodies
@Manon - omg, yes, that is 100000% what would end up happening lmao! I am so excited to thread them. As soon as you're out of the threshold feel free to start something for them, or I would be happy to! :D

Pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Själ in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Själ?  Visit her plot page here!

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
<3 Tag me or message me whenever you're ready.

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Sansa Posts: 19
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Two Years (Ages in TallSun)
Lady :: Northern Inuit Dog :: None Emily
@Manon - YES! That would be awesome! She'll need a big sister figure when her mom dies. I didn't want her to have another mother figure. This is gonna be so fun!