the Rift

[OPEN] suddenly I see [Hatching!]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The joy that radiated from Tiamat was infectious. Rexanna watched on with excitement while Marembo waited with patient breath, acknowledging the mare as he spoke of her name. A small squeak was emitted toward her in a “hello” of his own, but his attention was entirely focused on the egg and the movement from within the beautifully painted shell. Yet, despite all the questions she had asked, and all the ones that Tiamat had answered, Rexanna had nothing to say in return but to stop and watch the egg and it shifted and moved, cracking and breaking away to reveal the prize within, as if the pieces were a jigsaw puzzle that could be replaced. Her smile stayed upon her pale lips, leaning into Tiamat’s head as it graced her shoulder, the scent of salt and ocean spray drifting from the mare in a soothing atmosphere. It was overall such an exciting and beautiful experience thus far, and she watched joyfully as Tiamat peered down into the egg as it crumbled away.

Then, before Rexanna even knew what was happening, Marembo began to squeak in delight as the companion was born. He backed away to give Tiamat and the newborn some space, but he was still entirely intrigued. A grin slipped past both Remy and Rexanna’s lips as they watched the bond begins, the polecat squeaking excitedly as the whale began to swim in the air, up to the shells edge for a mere moment. And then, just like that, the whale trilled a response to the oceanic mare, and Rexanna couldn’t help but to grin to Tiamat. “Oh Tia, he’s perfect for you.” She began. But curiosity still got the better of the Thief, and she had never seen anything like it before, so she looked to the mare gently and happily with a smile. ‘What exactly is it?’ She thought to herself with a tilt of her head. Marembo tilted his head as well, uncertain of exactly what it was either, but partially wanting to play as he had done with Rikyn’s companion just after he was born.

It hadn’t taken long before Rexanna noticed Mortuus Nox’s attendance. Her attention was so fully stuck on the egg and the beautiful moment that had happened. She smiled to Nox with a nod of hello. “Hello Nox.” Her voice reached out for him softly before she turned her attention back to the oceanic mare as Nox asked her a question. Nodding, Rexanna tilted her head again in anticipation. “I’ve never seen anything like him either. Pardon my ignorance, Tia.” She added in, hoping that perhaps the Mender would gift her and Nox with a little lesson of beautiful ocean creatures.

"Talk."
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Tiamat @Mortuus Nox
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Tiamat - 08-17-2016, 01:51 AM
RE: suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Rexanna - 08-17-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Tiamat - 08-19-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Mortuus Nox - 08-19-2016, 10:24 AM
RE: suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Rexanna - 08-21-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Tiamat - 09-15-2016, 12:49 AM