the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Soft Wrongness

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
There was a sudden surprising sound from deep inside the stallions throat. It makes Sabia freeze, her twitchy self stands straight and her ears perk, she is afraid but deep down no matter how much she hates it the mare wants more. The stallion leans forward, she thinks nothing of it, a broken heart is blind after all. Sabia has taken no notice to his advances, it has been a long while since she had been close with a stallion....she was very rusty.

Sabia is caught off guard when she is asked her name but doesn't get a chance to respond before he is very close beside her. In shock the mare lets go of a gasp she is unable to hide, his rib cage brushes across her wings and makes her shiver...his very scent gets Sabia both excited and terrified. "Sabia... she finally manages to say though the mare doesnt state her alliance because she doesn't think it matters, there are more important things at hand. "What is your name-" the mare's breath hitches when the stallion reaches his head over and touched her mane, her body quivers with excitement the Sabia despises. Sabia's sea green eyes go a little wide.

It was then the mare takes in his reaction and she suddenly realizes, her eyes go wide. Oh oh Sabia couldn't ignore her physical reaction to him but she was still damaged and weary, still fragile and unprepared for something like this.

"Maybe...maybe I should just leave....I'm sure someone is needing me" she speaks her voice shaking with both fear and excitement from his touch. It was a lie built on fear but Sabia was not at all ready for this, not so soon anyways. Besides she had just met this dark man, whose to say about him?
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  Now I think would be the best time for him to use his magic, she's freaking out.

@Albrecht
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 08-19-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 08-26-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 08-28-2016, 04:13 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 08-28-2016, 09:30 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 08-29-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 09-01-2016, 08:34 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 09-06-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 09-09-2016, 11:28 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 09-11-2016, 03:09 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 09-14-2016, 09:43 AM