the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Soft Wrongness

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
The man asks if she's sure, 'oh I'm pretty damn sure!' she thinks. Sabia's deaf ear begins to twitch rappidly and uncontrollably and out of habit and comfort Sabia presses her wings tight against herself. "Y-yes I'm sure...thank you" the mare wasn't sure what she was thanking him for but she was scared and nervous, she wasn't thinking straight. The only thing on her mind was getting away from this tall dark man before something could happen.

Sabia isn't sure why she hasn't unfolded her wings and flown away yet, she really regrets that she didn't when the man leans towards her again and then closes the gap between then. The stallion speaks and he has the nerve to say her name wrong, the mare folds her ears back and opens her mouth to speak but then he cuts her off. It worries her, that smile he gives, and so do his words it seems impossible but her heart speeds up more and then...

Suddenly her fear and worries begin to slip away in this sudden calm...Sabia tries to fight it, she knows this cant be right but yet she still finds herself trusting this man. Sabia's nervous twitching stops and she perk's her ears listening to every word he says like her life depends on it. The stallion's words fill her ears and she nods her head, oh yes she wants to stay and help him!

The man presses his muzzle to her back and her body shivers as he drags it down her back. Sabia feels a feeling she hasn't felt in a long time, its want, desire, lust. Sabia wants to fulfill this mans needs...and her own. The mare lets out a shaky excited breath, she closes her eyes trying to calm her excited self but fails.

"Yes..." she says in a breathless voice.

"I want to help you..."
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  I was fine with it, it's great!

@Albrecht
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 08-19-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 08-26-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 08-28-2016, 04:13 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 08-28-2016, 09:30 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 08-29-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 09-01-2016, 08:34 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 09-06-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 09-09-2016, 11:28 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 09-11-2016, 03:09 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 09-14-2016, 09:43 AM