the Rift

Life's always lived in the eye of a storm

Paradox Posts: 23
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 5 HP: 60.0 | Buff: Novice
Smack

broke as hell, but blessed with beauty,

Paradox had been dreading the heat. The sweat. Her dreads clinging like leeches to her hide. And now, they clung for a different reason. A summer storm had chosen to hit right in the middle of her escapade to collect more members. Of course, that's her luck. She had gotten very deep into the Threshold by now. Darkness surrounded her. She'd been here since near about sunset meandering around searching for others to no reprieve. She was through. The mare was irritated and it was apparent in her stance. She walked with her head low, her ears locked tightly against her skull, and her thick, matter tail swatted feverishly at her haunches.

A loud thunder clap exploded into her ear drums, a a white streak a lightning struck a tree near by. A loud sizzle, followed by the cracking and collapsing of the tree sent the orange mare rushing forward away from the turmoil. A bright strand of lightning light up the sky just in time for her to lock down her haunches and avoid crashing right into a duo of horses. What are you doing out in the storm? She asked loudly trying to speak over the environmental noise that surrounded them- an agitation lingered on the edge of her honey tones. She blinked rain drops from her eyes to try and focus on the two horses. Mares. One huge, one average. Again- she was the smallest of the bunch. She rolled her eyes. This must've been a recruitee. But which one?

The blue one seemed rather skittish and friendly- she felt as though she may had seen her around the lands before, the other held a demeanor that would've easily suited Paradox herself, and instantly she liked her. Bitches side with bitches. I'm Paradox, from the outcast group Unbound. If you should wish, I can lead you to a quieter place where there is less likely to be a storm. Her voice was louder, raspier as she strained to speak over the thunder. It echoed throughout the Threshold, again and again. We're a group that is allied to one another, but not bound to any certain land. We roam the wilds and come together only when necessary. I, myself, prefer the beach. Alone. She did not direct her speech to either mare because honestly she was unsure which was in search of a home- it wasn't like they could see who was making eye contact anyway with all this damn rain. Her audits remained laced against her skull- and her thick, heavy dreads continued to slap her hips. If neither made a choice soon, she would be on her way regardless. Standing in the rain was not something she was very interested in.
the kind that a rich man can't turn down
speech

ooc:This is Paradox. She is representing the outcast group the Unbound
pattern belongs to subtle patterns

@Narcissa
[Image: GmLmcWI.png]
Wishlist Magic and some PP allowed on Paradox, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life's always lived in the eye of a storm - by Paradox - 08-22-2016, 02:20 PM