the Rift

Life's always lived in the eye of a storm

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
tilney
and oh, there is more to this life
It was time to recruit once again. Nurses were busy in the garden and so the flaxen physician made his trek to the threshold. Marble cloven feet flicked against tallsuns yellowed grass, happily strolling towards his destination. Recruiting was one of his favorite past times - the prospect of a new face in the herd was intriguing as ever. A storm was brewing ahead - how Tilney loved storms.
The edge of the threshold was nigh - taking his first cautious steps he could feel something afoot. Voices were easily heard on the wind. Female, he thought at first. Leaping over the underbrush and darting past familiar trees with wondrous precision Tilney came upon a somewhat unlikely group.

"Oh, I LOVE storms!" Tilney called through the rain. It was then he noticed his frined Tiamat among the group. "Oh Tiamat! How are you!?" He trotted over to the oceanic mare and enveloped her neck in greeting. "It's been too lo-OH! I have the most wonderful news my dear Tiamat! My beloved Arah - you know Arah - has recently given birth to a beautiful girl!" the patriarch exclaimed to the group. "Our precious daughter. We named her Maude!"
He stood bow legged in the mud, rain dampening the wick in his lantern. It took a few moments for him to realise he'd gotten a bit ahead of himself and Tiamat was not the only one present. Tilney verdant gaze crossed from a magnificently marked, dreadlocked mare who reminded him endlessly of his sister Tuppence who shared a similar hairstyle. The other who he assumed was the newcomer was steel in colour and gifted with quite magnificent horns. She appeared quite battleborn, littered with scars and muscle, at least a hand taller in stance then he and at least one hundred pounds heavier in muscle. She was quite a force it seemed. 

"Where are my manners!" was the vibrant Doctors next chirp. "I am Tilney of the World's Edge. Do you come to Helovia seeking a home? Helovia is a place of new beginings, friend. The Edge is a forest home perched on sea cliffs - we have a kind monarchy and fantastic defense ranks. Would you be interested in joining our warriors?"

image credits

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life's always lived in the eye of a storm - by Tilney - 08-31-2016, 05:24 AM