the Rift

[OPEN] The Labor of Love [Birthing]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

So innocent; pure & sweet.

Complex emotions fell through the mares mind. Why was his father not here? This was his child as well, and Gawen needed him for teaching. Now don't get her wrong the mare knew she could raise him alone, but he would have questions that only a father could answer. Saddened eyes fell to the boy and tears started to swell in her teal blue eyes. Then the voice of her king broke through the silence. The rose gold mare hid the tears back in her watering eyes before looking to the king. Oh thank you, he is my little prince. His name really fits him. She tried to guide the poor thing to its feet, but he just kept on stumbling over. Tin watched the boy closely making sure he is safe every step of the way. her eyes looked to the sweet mare with a smile. She appreciated how she went out of her way to make sure Raeden was safe and so was the foal. She listened to her talk about how clumsy they can be at first, and it is Normal. Thank god!

If you have herbs on you I will gladly take some, if not I should be fine. We should be fine I should say.  She chuckled lightly watching the boy interact with the Elephant King. His legs finally allowed him to stand and get closer to the large beast. Once he was there the boy leaned against the king for support. Thank you for you both for your support.  Raeden smiled as she watched the boy work his way closer to her. Once he finally reached her she felt a jabbing motion into her stomach. Ears wanted to flick back in pain, but they didn't. She let the sweet baby boy drink for the first time. Her attention fell upon the moon doctor once again. She asked about the father...

A cloud loomed over the golden beauty once again. How could he miss such a big mile stone for both of their lives. She knew that the colt was the result of a one night stand, but she would at least think the stallion would try to meet him once. The boy had his whole life ahead of him. Little did Raeden know that the Gawen was looking to the Elephant King as his father right now. His name is Lotherarius of Hidden Falls. He is a Pegasus blood red in color, with tiger like strips. I have had Tin keep an eye out for him, but when I started to go into labor there was not stopping it. Tin felt that he needed to be here with me. I can't blame him, and at least I had someone there to help with his birth...Since his father did not show up. I just worry that he will be with out a dad. Is that crazy of me to think?   Silver flecks looked to the mare then to her king. They wanted to swell up with tears, but the specter held it all back. I just want Gawen to have the best life he could ever have. 

speaking 

OOC::

Image Credits

@Tembovu

Messages In This Thread
The Labor of Love [Birthing] - by Raeden - 08-21-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: The Labor of Love [Birthing] - by Gawen - 08-21-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: The Labor of Love [Birthing] - by Lyanna - 08-22-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: The Labor of Love [Birthing] - by Raeden - 08-23-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: The Labor of Love [Birthing] - by Tembovu - 09-01-2016, 04:13 PM
RE: The Labor of Love [Birthing] - by Lyanna - 09-04-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: The Labor of Love [Birthing] - by Gawen - 09-04-2016, 06:00 PM