[OPEN] it wasn't hard to fall for you

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna & tembovu
But please remember me, my misery;
and how it lost me all I wanted —
The Thief seemed to watch with baited breath as her lover’s gaze softened on their children, as their names left her lips, he seemed to shift – from his prior curiosity to possibly overwhelmed wonder. His voice reached her pale ears, flickering and her eyes began to swirl in delight as the names fell effortlessly from his lips – as if he had said them his entire life. “How did you find Dorobian names?” He questioned and she placed a soft smile. “Well, I was upset when I left the Edge and came across a woman that had similar looking markings to how you’ve described those from Dorobo. So I asked her for help.” She swelled with a bit of pride, thankful deep down that the names had been dorobian and that so far, he seemed to approve. Yet, when she continued her statements, her honesty in telling him that she had ventured to the Edge, his voice roared – and she knew instantly it would disturb the twins. Her eyes danced down to them as they began to wiggle, but Rexanna didn’t mind too much. She wasn’t sure how long the Elephant King would be willing to stay – and with that, she wanted the children to at least finally meet their father. She let her eyes drift back to Tembovu with a slight shake of her head. “I don’t know her name. She was a Pegasus, though, with white and pink.” Her voice was soft, but he seemed to relax at the fact that she did attempt. That was what mattered to her. She didn’t want him to think she continued to blow him off when he was all the thought about.

A soft smile reached her lips as his muzzle reached out for her, she reciprocated and mentally swam in the scents of the desert and seaspray that accompanied the man in his most glorious stupor. She let her lips dance across his before tailing up his cheekbone ever so gently, a slight nod and a mental agreement for him that she had indeed missed him too. Then, he smiled, and looked back to the children as they woke and as their companions began to stir and move as well. Marembo moved away, then, trailing back to the leg of the Thief to get out of their way. The tiny polecat knew better than to cross the children in any way. “Jambo, children.” He spoke to the twins, and she continued to keep her eyes on the two – almost daring them to show their darker side in front of their father. But it softened as Kianzo began to stand and his companion moved up alongside him while his strong willed voice enveloped the air. “So you’re the Elephant King.” He spoke, and Rexanna nodded. “Kia, Zo, this is your father Tembovu.” She began, turning her gaze to the man at her side as she leaned into him ever so softly.

"Talk."
My dear, but if I make the Pearly Gates
I’ll do my best to make a drawing of God and Lucifer,
a boy and girl,
An angel kissin’ on a sinner.
image credits

@Tembovu POSTING KIA HANG ON <333
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 08-22-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Tembovu - 08-22-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 08-22-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Tembovu - 08-24-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Kianzo - 08-24-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 08-25-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Kiada - 08-25-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Tembovu - 09-01-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Kianzo - 09-01-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 09-01-2016, 10:49 PM