the Rift

[OPEN] never know what temporal days may bring [Academy, open to all!]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Rumors were flying about a school opening in the Dragon’s Throat. It was idea that piqued Elsa’s interest. She’d always been the one to have a soft spot for children, especially those that were wanting to learn. The only downfall was that she needed to travel to the Throat. Shida was there… and the idea of possibly running into her was heartbreaking. She lost one of her daughters, all because she was an idiot. It hurt, especially after her father disappeared not soon after.

Edgar solemnly crowed in agreement, ruffling his feathers uncomfortably at the thought of seeing the bird-eating child. Shida held a special place in his heart, but at the same time… she did try to eat him. Elsa shook her head at the sudden shift in his thoughts, but slowly managed to convince herself to make the trip. If she knew Shida at all, chances were she wouldn’t be within a thousand feet of the meeting. Something within Elsa just assumed that Shida and structured learning were two things that would never go together.

The flight south was dull, and Elsa arrived much quicker than she had intended. She spotted a small group forming, assuming that this was where she needed to be. With the hope that she wouldn’t be shot down for trespassing, Elsa landed nearby and dipped her head in greeting to the two Pegasus that were gathered. Sadly, the blue one she recognized as that annoying ass blue bird that she sometimes ran across in the Threshold. But Elsa was going to let bygones be bygones for now.

Sohalia, the other, began to speak. She introduced herself as well as opening the floor for ideas on how to run the school. Blue bird wanted to combine it with the church, which was surprising for Elsa to hear. She had no idea they were taking on such a large project here. ”If there is a church, like she says, I think that would be a wonderful idea. I also know that having the children visit the other herds would be beneficial. As far as wisdom goes, the trips would give them a chance to explore different lands safely, and learn about their patron God’s. I would be willing to help with magic as well, I have experience both in inherent magic, and crafting magic.” although the crafting magic was something far gone, Elsa still had memories of how to control such a thing. It was almost as if she was cracking boulders in half just yesterday.

words --- | tags -- | ooc ---

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: never know what temporal days may bring [Academy, open to all!] - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 10:52 AM