the Rift

[OPEN] a sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion [Hector]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Sohalia heard the muffled steps in the sand too late - a shadow flickered across her vision, and then suddenly she was being pelted with droplets of water. A surprised, "Oh!" left her lips as she spun toward the little lake of the oasis, spots of ivory appearing beneath her dust-stained pelt. When she realized what had happened - that Hector, one of the Dragon's Throat warriors, had leapt into the pool like a small child - she couldn't help but laugh. Though she had never known the flame-kissed stallion well, he was one of the few remaining that she did at least have a name for.

"Please," she laughed as the steed emerged from the water, "don't stop on my account. I do believe you have the right idea!" In fact, as soon as she was done chatting with the warrior, she would have to take a dip as well. It would be the perfect break from her crafting - or, rather, hauling - and perhaps she would even have a clean, white coat again, at least for a little while.

Much to her surprise, Hector did not immediately continue on his way. Instead, the stallion paused and greeted her, seeming pleased to have run into her. As he continued to speak, she understood why - it seemed that he had a crafting request, and a pleasant smile settled onto her face as a result. She could never turn down such a request, not when her crystal magic gave her such pleasure. "Of course, Hector. I'd be happy to help. What did you have in mind? Just a simple crystal layer for protection? Or will you want a loop at the ends so that you could string them onto a chain or a rope?"

"Talk talk talk."
VenomXBaby

@Hector
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: a sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion [Hector] - by Sohalia - 08-29-2016, 05:09 PM