the Rift

The Promise of Sweet, Logical History [Open]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
Come ride with me through the veins of history.
I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

The stallion noticed the other stallion's interest in his flame horse. "Sorry about that sudden snuffing out of them. Didn't mean to startle you." He said quietly, inclining his head towards the bay stud before explaining a bit more. "I posses magic, which often appears in horses here in Helovia. The Sun God gifted me with the powers of fire, which manifests in the flame-horses I can make." The stallion was quick to explain. Their hooves continued on the path, though Hector showcased no more magic. They came upon the water shortly, and the stallion ducked his head to get a drink as well from the icy water. The shade of the Threshold felt good after living most of his life here in Helovia in the heat of the Dragon's Throat.

He listened attentively to the other stallion's story of how he came to find Helovia. "That's quite a different story than my own. And a less obnoxious one at that." He spoke with a slight chuckle. The liver stallion didn't offer up any information on his past, as he preferred to not talk about it. "Well, shall we head towards the Dragon's Throat? I'm sure you are eager to meet the rest of the herd." He stated, flexing his wings before taking another drink of the water. He stood up straight, and out of habit his wings unfurled slightly to make himself seem larger. Hopefully Gaucho would accept an equine into the herd. He'd seen non-pegasi and unicorn horses around the herd before. Though Horus would need a key to get into the Throat... since he didn't have wings or anything. The warrior made a move towards the direction of the Dragon's Throat, eager to return home and show his new friend the lands.
"blah blah"

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Promise of Sweet, Logical History [Open] - by Hector - 08-31-2016, 09:32 PM