the Rift

somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open]

Nefertari Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
ooc; Thank you! :) Yours is far better, however. I find my writing has become somewhat lacking, lately. My muse has died.

ic;

The pretty filly relaxed her stance slightly; so slightly that it would be hard to notice. "I am Nefertari, and you could say that, I suppose..." She shook herself, tossing her mane. "if you consider being alone here for half your life 'new'." She offered him a slight smile, but it was pained. "My mother and father have been missing for six months. I don't know where they are... Though I fear they are dead." Her blue eyes held agony at the thought very briefly, and then she blinked and looked away from the stallion-- or rather, she seemed to. However, she was taking in everything she could around her, making sure he was alone.

She stretched her wings again, wincing as a couple of joints popped. Then she let them fall gracefully to the ground, flowing down until they curled slightly to rest on the hard surface of the frozen earth beneath her. Waiting for his response, her eyes continued to flicker around, finding out all she could. He was tall, broad, much larger than herself. Her slim frame shuddered as snow fell lightly on her, but it soon melted. The cold was no match for the intense heat radiating off of her. She knew from experience that if a horse got close enough, they could feel it-- some of them had been two feet away, and still felt the heat.

Her beautiful soprano voice sang out again, like quiet bells ringing. It was a beautiful sound, her voice, but sadly it was not often used. This time, though, her tones carried no words, only a short peal of melody. Then it ended, and she moved her flickering eyes back to meet those of the stallion.

Messages In This Thread
somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-23-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-23-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-23-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Amenhotep - 10-25-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-28-2012, 01:02 PM