the Rift

somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open]

Amenhotep Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Amenhotep was wandering, trying to find his sister. Lo and behold-- there she was! With two stallions and a dragon. The little yearling was pearly white and beautiful, only about two hands shorter than himself. He stepped forward, seeing her next to a large tawny stallion with mahogany wings. His brilliant green eyes narrowed in a challenge as he stepped out and headed straight toward them. He stopped a few paces away, whole body trembling. He heard the quiet squeal of surprise. "Why-- You-- But you're--" His sister's face was full of shock and confusion. Amenhotep found himself smiling gently. "Do I remind you of your mother, Nefertari? That's because I'm your brother-- one year older, of course." Nefertari blinked at him, eyes wide and uncertain. He saw her look up at the tawny stallion, as if for permission or reassurance. "Neffy." He whispered, and her head snapped around to face him. "Mother said... Mother said I had a brother. Your name?" "Amenhotep." He nickered. "Then... Then you are my brother." She whispered, and his heart pounded with joy at finally having found his baby sister. He trotted forward and nuzzled her, and she pressed into him. "Oh, Leander, won't you take us both?" Her sweet tones rang out, aimed at the tawny stag.

Messages In This Thread
somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-23-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-23-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-23-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Amenhotep - 10-25-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-28-2012, 01:02 PM