the Rift

somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open]

Nefertari Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[too lazy to post with the fancyness]

Neffy tottered off after her new father, smiling happily. Her brother trotted after her, and then Neffy looked back. "Bye-Bye!" She called, waving a wing at Lace and his dragon, smiling happily. "Maybe I'll see you again one day!" She sped up, tripping a little, to walk on with her father and brother. Poor thing was going to be surrounded by testosterone growing up-- it'd be a miracle if she didn't turn into a rather manly mare by the time she was four! She knew it, too. Giggling, she continued on, and then squealed when she ended up chest-deep in snow. She plowed through, working hard until she managed to get out; Amenhotep had followed her into the snow and was now helping to push her out.

Messages In This Thread
somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-23-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-23-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-23-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Amenhotep - 10-25-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-28-2012, 01:02 PM