the Rift

[PRIVATE] [any god] different strokes

Kiuaji Posts: 40
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 9 HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Matanye :: African Crowned Eagle :: None Nova

"What can I say, thinking out loud is for those who are both daft and dull." He responded, a thought not exactly spared to who or what he had aimed his retort to. The god appeared to him in a crack of lightning, and amethyst eyes had to look down in order to see him, weren't Gods supposed to be taller than their mortal subjects? The whole shebang of grandeur and otherworldly power?

As he peered at the pint sized God, he supposed, when you're all powerful and zapping here and there in strokes of lightning, who gave a shit if you were pocket sized? He wouldn't, he would be all for those sweat pants and curler days —  turning up with the facial mask still on to deal with mortals wanting his help.

There's a rugged charm about the stout God that makes him easy on the eyes, not a conventional beauty by any means, but then again, he liked men who sweated, bellowed and looked dishevelled for a living. Stout would do nicely, Matanye can only roll her eyes from her perch on his back before she returned to halfheartedly trying to braid his hair with her beak.

'trust you to like short rude god.'

A mental jab is sent her way and his attention returned to the God, ears pressed forward and a light smirk upon his painted maw as his head tilted to the side — the jewels upon his face and horns clinking like chimes in the breeze.  "I do like a stallion that gets straight to the fun." He chuckled lightly. "Simply put, I want you to turn me into a mare. I have an itch that needs scratching and well, as much as I'm blessed looking like one, I'm afraid some stallions just can't take it when they find out my nethers don't match everything else." He stated with a wink, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"talk talk talk"

————————————————————————————————————————

using one of my VOTG Passes from my prize list to quest for:

Kiuaji to be turned into a mare so he can be loved down by Volterra and spawn another demonchild.

It'll be played as him wanting to be turned into a mare to go have some fun at the expense of incredibly lucky unfortunate stallions, but ultimately he'll get preggo and have to deal with that mess ;D

Some hearts are a desert you can die wandering in

Credits: Image by Littlewillow-Art @ DA
[Image: kiuajipixel_by_abbie1234_d9nzm2x_by_drea...9nzm7u.png]

"let me shatter your frame of mind, my dear"

force & magic permitted on Kiuaji at all times
with the exception of maiming and death.

Messages In This Thread
[any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 08-28-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 08-29-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 08-30-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Erthë - 08-30-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 09-20-2016, 11:13 PM