the Rift

[PRIVATE] [any god] different strokes

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

"You think it is the fault of the forefathers?" The God emphasized with mock incredulity, emphasizing the word fathers. Would this idiot before him pick up on the subtle sexism of the phrasing he used? Probably not. It is up to those who are in charge to start rolling the stone of change. "Oh is it now? Someone else's problem, eh? Despite the fact that you'd like to slip into the skin of a woman? A few hundred years worth of oppression doesn't bother you, eh? Nah, and why should it. You're only do it for the fun. Because that's what being female is all about, isn't it? Fun? And by fun I of course mean the itching scratching kind. That's all woman are good for after all, right? That one extra hole?" The God's eyes narrowed and his lip twitched with the beginning of a snarl. His ears were firmly planted flat against his skull.

However as this .. this insufferable child continued to speak, his ears perked forward, taking in each incredulous word the boy had to offer. My mythical shenanigans? The God wondered with growing annoyance.

"HAH." He roared, spittle flying unapologetically from his lips. "You think you're so much better than some googly eyed equine seeking sparkly hopes and dreams? You who are here to change your entire anatomy just to a please a few stallions who won't take you as you are? You who are so ignorant as to disrespect the plights of an entire gender, just because you want to be fucked?" The God's shoulders had begun to shake with his fury and his breathes were coming in annoyed puffs of air.

"I would take a thousand doe-eyed power seekers over the likes of you." He snarled. Lightning had begun to spark around his coat - static discharge being released from the tension inside of his compact frame. Sparks began to fall around his hooves, gradually accumulating. Magic wafted them closer, barring them from being absorbed into the ground. With a final snort, a bolt from the God's horn seemed to super-charge the air. It would sting and burn Kiuaji's coat, causing some parts of him to fall completely numb while others burned as if a thousand small but hot needles were being inserted.

"TELL ME NOW, HOW IS YOUR ITCH?" The God roared over the sound of continual zaps of current that made the ground they stood upon appear blue. The pain Kiuaji would have been feeling began to intensify. "TELL ME MORE ABOUT MY MAGICAL SHENANIGANS. SHOULD I THANK YOU FOR COMING HERE WITH YOUR OH SO INTERESTING REQUEST? THAT IN MY LONG LIFE I SHOULD BE SO BLESSED AS TO MEET ONE SO INTERESTING AS YOU?" The air temperature had dropped and the sky had darkened. Despite his short stature, the God appeared large somehow - and with his electrical magic exerted, the outlines of his wings began to show. Burns would have begun to appear on the stallion's coat, for the current would have burned where it touched along with disrupting his ability to feel his limbs.

"TELL ME WHY I SHOULD GRANT YOUR REQUEST FOR A SEX ORGAN AND NOT SIMPLY INCINERATE YOU FOR YOUR RUDENESS AND IGNORANCE."

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
[any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 08-28-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 08-29-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 08-30-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by God of the Spark - 08-30-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Erthë - 08-30-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 09-20-2016, 11:13 PM