the Rift

[PRIVATE] [any god] different strokes

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

Just what was happening here? First this horned baboon wanted to turn himself into a glorified sex doll just for the sake of a few stallions too caught up in gender and sexual identity confusion to get over themselves, and now a gimpy child was suddenly shouting at him to stop.

Did no one in these lands understand that the Gods were not here to barter? That their word was absolute? Who did these mortals think they were, that their demands meant anything at all? That they could stand in the fact of divine power and dare command anything?

With an electric glare, the God of the Spark cast his gaze towards Erthe, his ears flat on his skull. "Pain is a fine teacher, child." He snarled in her direction. Lines of electricity raced to meet her. The fine brindled lines of white on her body began to glow with blue-white light as the static charge began to burn her fur. "Perhaps those who can't defend themselves should learn some manners." He continued. "Like yourself. Do not interfere in what you cannot possibly understand." And with that, the pain on Erthe's body from the static ceased - but so did Erthe. In a flash of blue light, Erthe was transported far to the North, to the Steppe.

As Kiuaji begins to speak, the electricity begins to dim, and then fall away completely with his change of tone. The God stands as if nothing has happened, his face neutral once again. Listening. With a snort, the God leaned backwards slightly, cocking a hip and flapping his tail against his hocks casually. "You do know that my kin and I can all read minds, yes? That we can burn you, bury you, and tear you apart where you stand, without batting an eye. This is the power we wield. So yes, I would say you've made a mistake. Regardless of how you dress it up, we will always know your true intentions." He muttered flatly, sounding a weird mixture of amused and condescending. 

They were Gods after all. It didn't take a genius to know that being an asshole wouldn't get you far. The God might have not known much about this new generation of Helovian's, but this attitude of pompous indifference towards the deities needed to stop. He didn't need to be worshiped, but he'd be damned if he was disrespected. 

"Now that we've got that all squared away -" The God bobbed his head slightly, and a weird curtain of blue-white light fell over the two. The air seemed to ripple, and as it cleared, Kiuaji's body was as it was 5 minutes prior - free of burns, fused hair, and scars. "-I can grant what you seek. If you want to experience life, then experience it. In this, I hope you come to realize that what it is to be female is more than what genitalia you sport." His eyes closed, and he exhaled a breath that sparked and glistened with power and electricity. "I leave the choice up to you. To fulfill this quest you can either experience what it truly means to live life in a body that you don't think accurately reflects who are you, or you can experience the plight of the females of Helovia. What say you?"

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
[any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 08-28-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 08-29-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 08-30-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Erthë - 08-30-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 09-20-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by God of the Spark - 09-23-2016, 01:36 PM