[PRIVATE] you're the one

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
Rhoa
Like ships in the night

"Do you come here to think too?"

I asked, finally letting my presence be known. I had seen her land, watched her move through this gladed clearing and towards the stream. Why hadn't I said something right away? Well .. because I wasn't entirely sure if she came here to be alone. Not that that's easy to tell just from watching her of course, but I'd like to think that I've gotten to know her well enough to tell her 'just out for a flight' and her 'I need to be left alone' face. And while this didn't look just like 'out for a flight', it didn't strike me as 'needing to be left alone', either.

And so I stepped forward into the dappled sunlight of this beautiful afternoon, and towards her.

Ranjiri.

The love of my life.

An easy smile parted my lips as I moved towards her. I looked wistfully towards the sky, allowing my smile to grow. "I was just thinking about what I might do to better myself in our home." I continued, assuming that she was going to ask me what it was I was thinking about. "I've been a warrior for so long .. and I didn't really do much as a crafter other than shove a few boulders around to help complete the church. But .. I don't want to feel as though I'm merely following in my father's hoof prints. But-" I shrugged easily, turning my gaze back towards her (and loving the view). "-I'm not really sure what else I could contribute at this point. Then again-" 

I shuffled towards her now, wings loose at my flanks and muzzle searching to find the place where her jaw connecting into her neck. "-if I were to become a crafter again I suppose I'd be taking orders from you?" I flashed my best trouble-making smile, accompanied with a wink.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-28-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-30-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 09-03-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 09-03-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 09-03-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 09-04-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 09-04-2016, 02:49 PM