the Rift

[PRIVATE] you're the one

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
My head lifted at the sound of his voice and I found myself smiling despite all of my previous thoughts. "Not often." I admitted. "I usually do my best thinking in the grove or at the veins." I didn't need to ask why he was there, that much I could assume from what he had asked me. There was something about Rhoa that made all of my worries and dears seem trivial and silly. It made me wonder why I spent my time worrying over buildings and leaders when I had more important things that I could be thinking about. Like my future with Rhoa.

Before I could ask what he'd been thinking about he told me. My ears rotated toward him and my head tilted slightly as I listened. I didn't want to tell him what to do, though I thought he would excel at whatever he put his mind to. He had the strength to be a warrior and the fortitude to be a crafter, but I didn't know which path would make him happiest. "I just want you to be happy with whatever you choose." I murmured.

"-if I were to become a crafter again I suppose I'd be taking orders from you?"

I turned my head and nipped playfully at his neck. "I don't think I would have much to complain about if you crafted with me." It would be just like when we were working together back in the Throat. It had been fun and I'd looked forward to it because it meant that I was able to spend time with him. "There's so much that needs to be done and so little help." My worry spilled forth before I could reign it in, but I tried my best to anyway. "But, if we worked together again what do you think we should create first?" I could list off everything that needed to be done, but instead I waited for Rhoa's opinion.

"."
Mother, make me
Make me a big tall tree
So I can shed my leaves and let it blow through me

@Rhoa

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-28-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-30-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 09-03-2016, 03:22 PM