the Rift

[PRIVATE] you're the one

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
"I could spend my days digging trenches and would be happy about it, so long as I could always come home to you."

I found myself smiling, though I would never wish for Rhoa to spend his days digging trenches. I knew what he meant, though. As frustrated as I was with the lack of drive to do anything within the Falls I was still happy that Rhoa was there with me. I think without him I would have lost my mind to frustration and anxiety. "I'm glad you came for me." I said and I rubbed my muzzle against the spot on his neck that I had nipped only seconds before. "And I'm glad you stayed with me." My head turned and my muzzled brushed against Rhoa's as he turned his head more toward me. "I love you." I whispered and I felt it within every fiber of myself.

Our conversation continued, once more, on the subject of crafting. Rhoa seemed to be just as lost as I was with what to do and what to build. It was a feeling that I didn't care for and I hoped that it was only a momentary lapse in action from Uncle Archi and Brisa. I nodded when he suggested something for the Earth God. "I was thinking about a temple for him." I admitted. "But something like that is too big for me to take on by myself." I sighed and sudied Rhoa's face for a moment. "I think, if we do build a temple I would like to have a statue for the Earth God there." I said. "...but also one for Hototo." I didn't think anyone would really mind considering Toto was the Earth God's son and had died to protect others. It seemed fitting to have something for him.

But I grew wearing of thinking and talking about crafting and so I stepped closer to Rhoa and pressed myself into his side. There were far more pleasant things to think about and as I stood there with him I let my mind drift. I'm not sure how my mind came to rest on the thought foals, but I could picture us -- the future us -- standing together watching our children play. I knew Rhoa already had a child, it was the thing that had drove us apart for so long, and I began to wonder if he'd want more. "Do you ever think about th e future?." I asked. "Our future?"

"."
Mother, make me
Make me a big tall tree
So I can shed my leaves and let it blow through me

@Rhoa

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-28-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-30-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 09-03-2016, 03:22 PM