the Rift

[PRIVATE] you're the one

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
Rhoa
Like ships in the night

I accept her nuzzle, fondly returning it with one of my own. After all this time - ever since I returned home and told Jiji that I missed her, I have wanted this. Wanted this exact moment. And now that it was here ... it all still felt like it was a dream. But rest assured, I wasn't planning on waking up any time soon. "I love you more."

As she mentions a temple, by eyes grow larger in surprise. It is quite the undertaking, and yet for such a larger-than-life God, what could be a better offering? The Throat was building their church for the Sun God, why should we not build a temple for the Earth God? Though my loyalties would likely always remain with the Sun, I had no problem diverting my attention to create a monument for this new deity. Especially if it was what Ranjiri wanted. "Cera and Maren are still working on the church in the Throat .. I'm sure no one would expect a temple to be completed quickly. And you'd have lots of help, I'm sure."  She mentions Hototo, and I allow my gaze to drop solemnly out of respect. I had never met the earthen stallion, but every word I had ever heard of him had been good. "I think that would be very nice."

My wing rose as her body pressed against mine, to allow her to come closer. The dreamlike quality of this moment intensified as a shiver of excitement raced through my veins.

Her question does not catch me off guard, for it is something I think about often. More than often, truth be told. I turn my neck, pressing my muzzle deep against the crest of her neck. "I do. I think about our life in the Falls-" I plant a kiss on her shoulder. "I think about how we will spend our days, crafting together-" Another kiss, this one lower down her spine. "I think about the foals we will have -" Another one, closer to her flank. "-and about making them-" A bite on her hindquarter. A look to her, a sheepish and boyish smile on my features. 

She's the most gorgeous mare I've ever seen, dipped in gold and draped in determination. Can she really fault me for the wanderings of my male mind?

Does her mind have similar wanderings?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-28-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-30-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 09-03-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 09-03-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 09-03-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 09-04-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 09-04-2016, 02:49 PM