the Rift

[PRIVATE] you're the one

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Rhoa was a lot more confident that I'd have help with building anything in the Falls than I was and I wished that I had that same confidence in my peers. "I don't know." I admitted uncertainly. "I've only met the other mason once." And that meeting hadn't lasted very long at all. "I just wish that I knew what to do ... or where to start. I feel useless."

It ... made me really happy when Rhoa admitted that he had thought about our future together in the Falls, though a part of me suspected that he'd really considered our future together in the Throat. I felt his muzzle press against my shoulder and listen to him say that we would spend our days crafting together and I smiled. His muzzle was at my back when he said that he thought about our foals. "I do, too." I said, and then he said he thought about making foals. I could feel my face burning because even though I'd thought about having foals I'd ... I'd never thought about making them before.

Rhoa's bite was something that was totally unexpected, but even more unexpected was that it made me pivot my butt more toward him. I turned my head to look at him over my shoulder and that smile he was giving me made me feel like butterflies were fluttering around in my chest.  I flicked my tail at his chest and found myself stepping even closer. It was ... strange, feeling the sudden urge to unite with Rhoa, to be one and possibly start a family, but I wanted the future he spoke of. I wanted to be a mother, I wanted to have foals ... but most importantly I wanted to have Rhoa's foals.

"."
Mother, make me
Make me a big tall tree
So I can shed my leaves and let it blow through me

@Rhoa

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-28-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-30-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 09-03-2016, 03:22 PM