the Rift

[PRIVATE] you're the one

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
Rhoa
Like ships in the night

This isn't like it was before...of course I'd never mention it (what girl wasn't to hear about her lovers past flings, especially in the heat of the moment), but it wasn't. Before ... everything had felt like a dream then too, but a very different sort of dream. The type of dream that takes you over in the moments before you die, when the world stretches long and you're given a few moments of quiet contemplation. That time was needy, just two strangers groping to feel something in the darkness. It was nothing like this.

I wait for Ranjiri to stop me - to coyly laugh and pull away. The last time we brought up this subject she mentioned that she ... hadn't ever been with anyone. I didn't know if that was still true, but certainly it wouldn't surprise me either way. We were only just fumbling our way through this life and despite my confidence in our ability to become parents, this was the first Ranjiri was broaching the subject. She was surely just testing the waters, to know my thoughts. Surely she wasn't actually suggesting that -

-as her hips swung closer to me I could feel my breath catch in my chest as a fire ignited deep inside of me. The ember patterns on my wings suddenly grew brighter as if someone had just blown onto a bed of hot coals - and that's surely how it felt. I felt my teeth biting my lip as my mind commanded that my hooves remain where they were. And yet the instinct to rush towards her was so strong that I did take a step forward, unable to help myself. 

But then she was moving again. The flick of her tail as it grazed my chest sent a river of electricity through my body, and that coal-stoking illusion appeared again on my wings. I felt as though I could fly to the moon if she asked me too, that's how tightly coiled my entire body seemed to be. I reached my muzzle outwards, grazing the area where her tail met her body. Her scent was so strong that my knees threatened to buckle.

Was she really suggesting what I thought? Surely she wouldn't be so cruel to tease me this way, unless she didn't know the effect she had upon me. 

I just needed to know..

I stepped forward until my chest was pressed against her. My head and cheek gently rubbing against the swell of her thigh, trying to remain poised and loving, rather than revealing the incredibly tempted man I truly was. 

When she didn't pull away, my heart (and other parts) began to soar. Clearly this was what she wanted?  "Are you sure?" I asked, my voice sounding much huskier than I had anticipated. Clearly I was game, but I would not ruin what we had for one romp under the sun, if it wasn't what she truly wanted.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-28-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-30-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 09-03-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 09-03-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 09-03-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 09-04-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 09-04-2016, 02:49 PM