the Rift

[OPEN] IX- Deceit {[Healer]}

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

HER voice finds him and rips his soul from the depths of hell where he'd begun to take his place. They may be screams of terror but to him it was a song of joy that he might not be wholly lost to hell. She's strong and firm as she purifies him of his sins with the most blindingly bright light he'd ever seen. He is thankful for her blessing. But Raeden's fear for his life was the mirror image of his fear of what he'd done. What if that mare dies? What if she was already dead? Fucking hell why had she tripped...Why? Why? Why? He'd not done something that atrocious since entering this place and he hadn't even wanted to be that bad to begin with. Karma, the gods, God...they had punished him for his transgressions on his new start where no one knew his past. Fuck them. No, fuck him. Ugh, fuck it all.

Somewhere in his process of silent nodding to Raeden the strangest Stag-Stud showed up. Ron can't remember if he's met him before but the thing utters his name. How fitting that the messenger of the place from down under come bearing the light of heaven to better point out the evil ones with. His throat is dry as he throws his best face of legitimate shock and confusion on his mask."W-what are you-"But he doesn't get to finish his words, thank the gods, for he's not sure how well he'd have pulled it all off right now. His secondary savior is yet another creamy colored mare, this one without a horn, who hisses pure fury at the Stag-Stud. The blood knight can't nods affirmatively at her kindness....Wait, was this stud a healer as well? What the fuck? What the devil was going on? Oh well, at least the mare was getting to work on him. The dread question came but he flowed over it with grace, believing every word as he said it,"I-I was out patrolling and working on some stealth methods in the Wildlands when I was attacked by a strange, antlered stallion. Not this one."  He nods at the Stag-Stud asshole who had used his real name,"But another who smelled of no land in particular. The horse fell in attacking me and raked their points on my neck as they went. Not my finer sparring moment but I do say that they probably ended up worse off than me in the end."

He feels the swelling near his balls go down considerably and then the bleeding on his neck stop, finally, which gives him great relief....and, of course, allows him to affect the best of masculine appearances. Oh, don't mind me, says his posture. I'm bearing this all quite well comes from his smile. Thanks for the healing keep that going speaks the closing of his eyes. But what they can't see is what he says inside. Please no one look me too square in the eye and ask me more questions, not because I don't think I could answer them myself, but because you don't want to know the truth and my lies are always so much sweeter. Please don't push me. My skull is a mixture of tar and gasoline ready to be lit afire.

OOC: Trash post is trash but its up and I am so sorry for the delay on my own thread. =(

@Raeden

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Messages In This Thread
IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Calstron - 08-29-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Raeden - 08-29-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Tilney - 08-31-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Evangeline - 08-31-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Calstron - 10-09-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Raeden - 10-10-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Tilney - 10-17-2016, 01:58 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Evangeline - 10-18-2016, 10:56 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Calstron - 11-22-2016, 12:59 AM