the Rift

[PRIVATE] two black eyes from loving too hard

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
Edgar was the first to notice another presence. Suddenly he was squawking and bouncing on her head like he just got an injection of adrenaline. His calls were loud and wild- but in a happy way. Elsa’s ears pinned themselves in annoyance as she flinched her head trying to remove the incessant noise that crowed constantly between her ears.

Between all of his calling Edgar still failed to tell her why he was excited. But it was evident as soon as Darwin made an appearance. Looking up, Antaa wasn’t far away and that would be why Edgar was excited as all hell. She was probably the only zephyr he knew besides himself. Couple that with the fact that she was his complete opposite, Edgar was smitten with the fiery bird. Edgar leaped from her head, landing in front of Elsa and jumping back and forth in attempt to get Antaa to come down to him. His wings flapped excitedly and he spun in circles.

Elsa just shook her head at his childishness, and sheepishly smiled at Darwin. For as “grown” as Edgar was, sometimes she thought he would never age beyond his toddler stage. “Darwin! It’s good to see you as well. I would say I’m happy to see you… but I think Edgar puts me to shame. He’s quite taken with your companion.” She laughed lightly, watching as Edgar jumped back and forth again on his little talons. Elsa herself took a few steps forward to close the distance. On her way, she nudged Edgar in attempt to calm him down, but all he did was hop faster. “Truthfully? I don’t even know.” Her laugh was a bit breathless with an undertone of distress. “The Edge is very different now… It’s just odd. I stepped down from my position as queen recently, and although it’d been much better, I’ve also never felt so alone.” She shrugged, realizing she was again letting her mouth run a little more than it should have. “Well there I go again making things just all happy,” the Ice Queen attempted to laugh at her own joke but realized just how pathetic her situation seemed.

Coughing, she began again in hopes of turning the conversation in another direction. “So how have you been? It’s been quite a while… Antaa has grown so much. Has life treated you better?” Elsa was generally interested in his past. When they first met, he alluded to so much history and so many familial ties. Even if he was probably slightly younger than herself, he seemed to know so much more. The whole idea of holding a conversation was still a novel skill to her. Even with so much life behind her, she struggled to fit in with the norm. Hopefully Darwin would be forgiving of her obvious social downfall.

"Morbi vestibulum mollis nibh a varius."
@Darwin
Edgar's so excited ;-;
/ image
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-29-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-30-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-01-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-14-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-21-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-17-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-18-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-24-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 11-09-2016, 10:52 AM