the Rift

[PRIVATE] two black eyes from loving too hard

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
Darwin&&Antaa
Got so much to lose, got so much to prove
God, don’t let me lose my mind.
Despite the seriousness that lined the conversation both openly and hidden beneath the skin of the two pegasi as they spoke, Antaa seemed distracted and zealous by the antics of Edgar. He pecked at her and she squawked with enthusiasm, aiming her own peck at him in return as she hobbled after him – and if the icy zephyr were to try and peck a game of tag back at herself, she flapped her wings in a rage of scarlet and gold as she hovered above him, ready to take this game of tag to the sky above the heads of their winged bondeds.

Darwin couldn’t deny the feeling that Antaa passed through the bond, aside from the frustration and anger that he carried deep within him, he had admiration for the childish antics of the bird even if Elsa seemed to think differently. And when her voice reached his ears, he only shrugged slightly in return, shaking his bearded head ever slightly. “I guess they didn’t care about me after I was born. They waited for my mother to give birth to me, before taking me away and sticking me with a nurse mare while they killed my mother and father.” He began, a small amount of sadness creasing his stone gaze. “They never told me why they did it. But I was young and frightened and thought they’d come for me next, so I left.” Perhaps his honesty in his words would bide Elsa some relief and respite to know that she wasn’t alone in her struggles and pain, and perhaps having a shoulder to release the pent up anger she carried would be a great place to start.

But the conversation shifted once more to the companions, and Antaa cooed and cawed at the words that Elsa spoke of. Darwin had to think that Antaa probably knew what was going to come to him, but the pale man refused to believe it. Still, he listened diligently, his pale ears tipping forward to listen to her words as his black striped face aimed down to look upon Edgar’s cheerful entries to the phrases Elsa had spoken. And when she leaned in to tell him the ‘secret’ he couldn’t miss the scent of ice and salt, in an almost strange but comforting sense that was opposite of the cinnamon flame that burned beneath his chest. He chuckled at her words and looked back up to try and catch her sapphire gaze with a lopsided grin upon his maw. “Oh Gods, please take me now.” A bit of a louder laugh slipped from his chest, a genuine almost guffaw type of sound. “She’s been alright so far. A bit demanding at times, which can be kind of annoying.” He added in, not missing the “No. You annoy.” That Antaa fired back. His ears flicked back to his skull as he laughed again. “Fuck, it’s started.” His grin grew larger as his gaze slipped to his companion, almost squinting and giving her a sort of stink eye. “Is there any way you can just shut them out? Antaa tends to get quiet when I use my magic. I’m not sure if she’s confused or excited.” He asked, tilting his head and turning his gaze back to Elsa. “I was in my other form when she hatched, so the first sight she had of me was not like this.” A bit of extra information for the possibly helpful answer Elsa could give him.

"Darwin Talk." "Antaa Talk."

image | coding

@Elsa <3

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-29-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-30-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Darwin - 08-31-2016, 10:34 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-01-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-14-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-21-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-17-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-18-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-24-2016, 06:07 PM