the Rift

[PRIVATE] two black eyes from loving too hard

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
Her heart broke for him. She had been through her own shit show, but that… what he had been through was worse than she ever could have imagined. Who takes away a foal to kill its mother? Who kills a new mother anyways? That fear should never be instilled into anyone, much less a child. Especially such a young one. Part of Elsa wanted to mourn for him- for the life he could’ve had but didn’t get. At least she had her sister, at least she had some semblance of a family. Darwin… he didn’t have anything. The short pause in the conversation felt like a lifetime, but she was relieved once his jovial mood returned. She knew dwelling on it wasn’t going to help, so maybe she could help guide him into a better future.

Another light laugh escaped from her mouth as Darwin groaned in annoyance at his bonded. It started? How much did she say, like two words? Oh he was in for quite the treat as she grew and grew. If he was desperate for an off switch now he’d be losing his mind in a few months. “Oh aren’t you so cute,” she sassed him “thinking you can switch her off. I can do a bunch of things to Edgar and it won’t make him change a thing, watch.” Elsa shot a small ice mound up from beneath Edgar, he squawked but simply slid down the minor hill. Then she aimed to freeze him with burning ice, and he simply just shook it off, and snapped at her a few times for turning him into a science project. Deciding it was safer in the air, he dove after Antaa. Part of him wanted to try to freeze her, but he couldn’t even get close without the heat increasing. So he went for the dive bomb, swooping down to try and tap at her body with his talons, and pushing off to try and put as much distance between himself and Antaa.

“So as you can see, magic is useless. I don’t think it’s possible to do such a thing unless you go to the gods for a permanent shut up magic.” Elsa snorted, shaking her head at the hilarious thought of Darwin traveling to the veins to ask them to please shut Antaa up. “You mentioned she’d seen you differently though… what do you mean that? If she gets quiet, maybe she’s afraid of your magic. If you want, you can show me and I can try to help you figure it out? I don’t have any fancy magic myself, but even then I know Edgar was wary when I first started using magic around him.” She looked off into the distance thoughtfully. A different form, he had said. What could he be talking about? If his bird was so afraid that she was silent, what exactly was he? Curiosity and nervousness built within. At least todays outing was turning out to be a fun one. It made her feel at ease for the first time in goddess knows how long.

"Morbi vestibulum mollis nibh a varius."
@Darwin

/ image
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-29-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-30-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-01-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-14-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-21-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-17-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-18-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-24-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 11-09-2016, 10:52 AM