the Rift

[PRIVATE] two black eyes from loving too hard

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa

It was hard for Elsa to suppress the laughter that bubbled in her throat at Darwin’s, what she would call, loving pessimism. When he mentioned taking her, she spluttered, raising a metaphorical brow at her winged friend. Edgar too made a peeping sound reminiscent of a chuckle, trying to stay balanced while Antaa dove back at him. He felt her talons graze his stomach and he squealed, faltering in flight and stumbling through the air like a newborn zephyr. Elsa laughed, shaking her head, she’d add her own little twist on ideals once he showed her what he could do.

Within mere moment, Darwin had been engulfed in flames. Edgar froze, landing beside Elsa and tilting his head. He was now staring at not one but two Antaa’s. A gurgle sound of confusion made its way from his beak at he hear the larger Antaa speak. Elsa glanced between the now three zephyrs and it was hard for her to restrain her laughter. All things considered, he looked like quite the spectacle amongst the other two zephyrs. Guess that made him papa zephyr.

”You, my friend, have a very odd power.” She said, chuckling a little as she took a step towards him. ”I can see why she gets distracted. I’d be highly confused if someone turned into a giant version of me.” Elsa glanced down at the fiery girl and offered a shrug of her shoulders. ”Does it hurt, being in the form? It’s pretty bad ass, but at the same time going up into flames isn’t in my definition of fun. If your hurting, maybe she’s worried about you?” She wasn’t quite sure how to solve this problem. Then she had an idea, eventually she’d have to go back to the veins, maybe he could come with her!

”Although I am not much help at the moment, maybe you could come with me back to the veins once I finish my quest? Then I, or you, can as the God of Earth if he knows why she’s so confused? I think it’s just cause she’s weirded out, but unlike the God’s I don’t have you know special companion reading abilities.” Edgar peeped in agreement, more than happy to have Darwin go with them when the time came. Tembovu was out of the picture now, and he knew Elsa would need someone there at least to celebrate with. Her sight was something she dearly missed, and although she was often private about her affairs, she’d like to be able to share that moment with someone. ”I promise you wouldn’t be intruding. I’d love to have you come if you want, and I know Edgar would be very happy to have a friend like him around.” She smiled shyly, taking a step back to give Darwin some space. Elsa didn’t want to seem needy, but she’d really be appreciative if he went with her.

"Morbi vestibulum mollis nibh a varius."
@Darwin 

/ image
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-29-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-30-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-01-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-14-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-21-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-17-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-18-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-24-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 11-09-2016, 10:52 AM