the Rift

[PRIVATE] two black eyes from loving too hard

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
There was a light heat that colored her cheeks at his chuckle. The feelings running through Edgar weren’t helping either. Being in the presence of Antaa seemed to magnify his emotions tenfold. That, coupled with her own mysterious embarrassment Elsa was terrified she was floundering over herself. She was never a social butterfly, but it had never been this bad.

It didn’t help either, when, to her surprise, he agreed to go. Edgar picked up on that little bit of waking up Antaa and chuckled quite evilly in his head. He’d have a fun old time finding Antaa. He knew the Falls well enough that he was confident he could find his glowing friend in a matter of minutes. “I really, really appreciate this Darwin. Hey, if it’s any consolation I’m glad you’ll be the first I see with my new eye.” She chuckled awkwardly. It sounded a lot more suave in her head, and she shied her head away in shame.

Over yonder, there was a whole other set of events occurring. Edgar watched Antaa closely, picking up on a tension and hesitation in her movement. He was about to move to go catch another for her, and suddenly she dunked herself beneath the water. Edgar hopped backward in surprise, tilting his head as he watched her. She struggled out of the water, but in the end was successful in her hunt. Once she cooed her own okay, Edgar let out a proud chirp as he hopped over toward his now drench companion. Carefully he tried his best to fan her without freezing her out. Quietly, he extended his wing to try and reach over her. He tried to gently freeze any remaining droplets of water so she could shake them off easily. Sheepishly, he stowed his wing, hoping he hadn’t accidentally frozen his friend to death. Giving her one more encouraging, beaky grin, he hopped toward his fish. Clamping his talons around the now lifeless scaly creature, he nodded his head for Antaa to follow.

Getting the fish back was a lot more work than Edgar had thought. Once it hit the bowl, he stumbled backward and landed on his back in a squeak of surprise. His wings flailed wildly for a few moments, before he was back on his feet, hoping that by some luck Antaa had not just witnessed his epic failure. Elsa herself snickered at his failure, and he returned her laughter with an angry hiss, before he sulked near the bowl trying to mend his wounded pride. “Don’t judge me.” He grumbled toward Antaa, just in case she had witnessed that grand failure.

Elsa looked back to Darwin again, trying to bit back the uneasy but good feeling that assaulted her stomach. “If you want, we can heat it here once over. Then it should make when we get to the veins a bit easier and quicker. Again, I really cannot thank you enough for this Darwin. I owe you big time. After this, it’ll probably be a few days but I’ll send Edgar as soon as possible. I’m really happy you’re going to be there with me.” There was a comforting feeling that followed those words, and suddenly she was a bit sad that she might have to part with the silver pendant around her neck. It was a gentle reminder of him, and she feared that after this day- after the veins…. Would he disappear to? A sickening feeling rolled through Elsa, thankfully she kept her cool and didn’t relay her inner turmoil toward Darwin. Instead, she maintained a smile and stood back to let Darwin do his magic- literally.

"Morbi vestibulum mollis nibh a varius."
@Darwin 
I cannot even right now. >.> ;-;
/ image
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-29-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-30-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-01-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-14-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-21-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-17-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-18-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-24-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 11-09-2016, 10:52 AM