the Rift

[PRIVATE] two black eyes from loving too hard

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
Darwin&&Antaa
Got so much to lose, got so much to prove
God, don’t let me lose my mind.
The Pegasus watched Elsa, his gaze a combination of fondness with a hint of softness beyond the river stone appearance. Greys melded with blues and greens as they looked upon a woman made of ice. However, she began to speak and his gaze never left her face. Whether it was by his own will or simply mentally admiring the strong warrior woman before him, he was happy for once. He was useful, kind, and perhaps a tinge amount of crushing on the woman who he had only met briefly a few times – yet still seemed to have a major part in all the important moments of his life as of late.

Her awkward chuckle made him offer her a smile – refraining from laughing himself. “Well, I hope you’ll enjoy the full view.” He began, before deciding it might have come off awkward sounding as well. He half chuckled, shaking his head and spreading his wings with a slight shrug. “I, uh, meant that as in hoping that you won’t find anything you don’t like with a full set of vision, I guess?” His gaze left hers to stare upon the earth at his feet as he stumbled over his words.

Meanwhile, Antaa, the poor soul, was soaking wet and finding it hard to dry herself off with the flames that seemed so inherent to her kind. Her gaze landed on Edgar as he chirped a proud sound to Antaa and she offered him a small cheeky grin from behind the fish that she had just killed. The icy zephyr stepped closer, and while Antaa found it hard to admit, she allowed it. The water turned into little flecks of ice and she began to shake her wings out furiously, tossing little shards of ice and snow about. Then, as Edgar hopped toward his fish, she too hopped toward hers and grabbed it to follow the icy zephyr back to their partners. Her eyes never left the zephyr, admiring the creature with a sense of brilliant pride and perhaps softness at his kindness toward her in a time that could have been terrible. Soon, her flames were back in full and normal force as Edgar dropped his fish into the bowl Elsa had created and then proceeded to fall over from the force of which.

Antaa dropped her own fish into the bowl, but instead of stopping, she flapped her wings a few more times to propel her more. As Edgar situated himself and Elsa laughed at his misfortune, she turned and glided down to the earth in front of the icy zephyr with a squawk of laughter before extending a flaming wing to pat the icy zephyr on the back before offering him a slight wink. “It okay. I almost drown.” Her words were still childish, still trying to figure out the entirety of her vocabulary, but nevertheless she was proud as she grinned to Edgar.

Darwin’s head lifted while the commotion of the zephyrs happened, emitting a small chuckle at their companions until Elsa’s gaze found his once again. She suggested they heat it up before hand to make it easier, to which he agreed. He offered her a nod and a grin. “Hey, if I make a good traveling partner perhaps we could see the ends of the world together.” He suggested, perhaps a bit too romantically for such an idea. But, Antaa was getting to him and he was finding it harder and harder to choose his words. Focusing on his magic, now, the Pegasus stilled as the pain enveloped his body, flames growing and melding over his body and transforming him into a brilliant red phoenix, his wings emitting a sharp heat of fire. He looked to Elsa, then, offering her a beaky grin before hopping over a bit closer to her, careful to not burn her as he pulled his fiery wing above the bowl of fish. He held it there, long enough to begin hearing a familiar pop of fat as it heated up. Then, he stepped back to witness his work, looking to Elsa with a grin. “Will that do? At least until we see one another again?” He cocked his head, his beak clacking together with his words as he looked at the woman who seemed to be the opposite of himself, and yet strikingly similar.

"Darwin Talk." "Antaa Talk."

image | coding

@Elsa sorry for the wait! <3

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-29-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-30-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-01-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-14-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-21-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-17-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-18-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-24-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Darwin - 11-06-2016, 09:57 PM