the Rift

[OPEN] you will bloom [welcoming]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

The flaxen physician watched his new herd mate with eyes filled with a starry mixture of pride; for the land he called home, hope; that she would find it a place to call home too and also some wonder; where was she from? Why did she come to Helovia, Why was she in need of a new home in the first place? As interesting as it was, he daren't ask just yet. These were questions left for friends better acquainted.

"It's sublime Tilney, truly."

It caused a mighty grin to appear on his face. He might of said you think so? or really? But really he knew. The gods couldn't of created a more beautiful setting if they tried. "Is it not" was the gentleman's response. "The gulls must of taken to their homes in the cliffs for the night, but they provide a lovely ambience during the day! Also, note the Luna's butterflies in the trees...." He turned his cranium to point his nose towards the trees where the mythical flocks or butterflies were just beginning to glow in their magnificent array of gold, amethyst and azure. 
The sunset, the seafoam. It was the backdrop of nothing other then the happy ending in any romance novel. Had Manon gone to the throat she would of missed this! It almost terrified him, the thought she would not be able to experience such a moment. 
It was something to be cherished, for sure.

Soon the stars stole the show, the sun having said its farewells and mother moon blessing the sky. it was then that Manon's questions began. The doe asked of the King and Queen, the population; how could he hesitate, the flaxen boy answered right away. 
"Oh, there are some fifty of us here at the edge! We are a large community, but as you can see the forests are large enough for privacy and there's plenty enough space to separate yourself if that's what you prefer"
The bronze man dipped his head to nibble at some grass before he answered her second question.
"King Tembovu has reigned since before I made my home here. He is kind and just. Queen Alysanne is our newly appointed Queen - before that she was a colleague of mine." - His smile turned to a wide grin when she asked of his place in the community - "why, I am a Moon Doctor! One of the herd's Physicians."
"Say, would a career path interest you? We're always looking for more to join the ranks. If it's lore and the gods that interest you perhaps seek out Alune the Seer - or my mate Arah who is a Sage. Perhaps if its craft you fancy then it's my friend Glasgow you ought to find, and for stealth you should see the Specter Iona. For defense it's Nyx, and for healing, well, me!"

Art by Enfanir @ DA

@Manon

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
you will bloom [welcoming] - by Tilney - 08-31-2016, 01:04 AM
RE: you will bloom [welcoming] - by Manon - 08-31-2016, 02:42 AM
RE: you will bloom [welcoming] - by Tilney - 08-31-2016, 05:02 AM
RE: you will bloom [welcoming] - by Manon - 09-07-2016, 03:56 AM
RE: you will bloom [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 09-10-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: you will bloom [welcoming] - by Tilney - 09-17-2016, 05:53 AM