the Rift

[OPEN] you will bloom [welcoming]

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: 24cgze1.jpg]

M A N O N,

It was growing increasingly hard to find reasons to be guarded in front of Tilney - his charm emanated from him with little effort, and though Manon was more often inclined to distrust strangers, Tilney's joy seemed genuine. She tore her eyes away from the ocean for a moment, a small, subtle smile playing about her soft, sensual lips as she surveyed the gentle butterflies beginning to swarm about the trees. It was an impossible place, full of beauty and, so far, generosity. With no goal in mind, and no errands to run, ladders to climb or coups to perform - she could see no better purpose than to discover the Edge and its inhabitants... and protect them, if need be. Better leave that decision until after you've met the rest of them, she thought dryly.

Stars blossomed brilliantly, the sun dropping to reveal a sky full of sparkling lights, the moon brilliantly casting her light upon their scene. She listened carefully to her companion, searching for lies, deceit - anything that could shatter the picture he'd built. But Tilney was an honest man, his words were transparent: he clearly adored the Edge, his King and Queen included. Her brain whirred underneath the silver cascades of her hair, opalescent eyes shifting between Tilney and the ocean as she considered what he had said. "A career?" she mused, her voice melodic and smooth. "Craft, stealth and defence all sound delightful - and they will train me, these friends of yours?" Although curious, Manon couldn't entirely see herself being humble enough to learn from anyone else - she'd rather suffer through her own foolishness than admit to anyone that she wasn't good at something. Still... her gaze lingered on Tilney once more.

"I should like to meet the others -" she paused, "You've been good company, a good friend to me, even. And we've just met!" It wasn't often she admitted such things, but how delightful Tilney was - how whole and kind. Manon sucked in a deep breath of ocean air, the warmth of Tallsun filling her with a sense of agelessness. "Your mate, Arah, she won't mind that you're here with a stranger?" A knowing smile had found its place in her eyes, though her lips spoke of a wry intelligence in the matter - women were jealous creatures (herself included), especially when the woman in question was herself.

OOC; Oh my goodness I'm so sorry this took so long!! Work has been hectic and I haven't had a chance to sit down and write! <3

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine

@Tilney

Messages In This Thread
you will bloom [welcoming] - by Tilney - 08-31-2016, 01:04 AM
RE: you will bloom [welcoming] - by Manon - 08-31-2016, 02:42 AM
RE: you will bloom [welcoming] - by Tilney - 08-31-2016, 05:02 AM
RE: you will bloom [welcoming] - by Manon - 09-07-2016, 03:56 AM
RE: you will bloom [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 09-10-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: you will bloom [welcoming] - by Tilney - 09-17-2016, 05:53 AM