the Rift

'Scape Your Plots

Escapist Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 14 :: 21
Scapeh
Waves giant flags and sets off confetti cannons and fireworks

Welcome to my plot thread! As of this writing (Sept 1st) I currently only have one charrie, though this may change in the future. This thread will help me keep track of my overall plot ideas, points I want to hit, where I gather friends, enemies, lovers, fighters, and all that good stuff for all sorts of mystery, mayhem and fun!

Currently, I am writing for Horus Tarkus and all of his fantastic plot thingies. As he's very new to the site, he's looking to gather pretty much everything that you can think of. He's a big history nut, and my attentions have been drawn to the Dragon's Throat Academy, so he will likely end up there. I'm hoping over time Horus will have a collective knowledge of the history of everyone in Helovia. That's right, people. I'm taking on the insane task of trying to thread with Every Character in Helovia in Horus' quest to gather the land's history straight from the best source; it's people. This would be something he would be doing through out his time here in Helovia and would be his driving force, and a constant plot that would always be developing.

Currently, I would like for him to make some new friends so he can get used to the idea of unicorns, pegasi, and magic. He's pretty shocked by the whole thing so far, so I want to get him to see as many sides of it as possible!

I'm not currently on the hunt for any lovers or enemies, though if the latter somehow comes about, awesome! This would be the place to plan out future plots.

As far as lovers are concerned, that is not a focus for me. If he develops a romantic interest, or someone feels inclined to develop something over time, that can definitely be looked into. He's the slow building kind of romantic, and so he'd likely start off as good friends before even considering being lovers (he'd likely have to have her mention it before it even clicks, honestly) so that would be a plot that would take massive amounts of time to develop. Again, it's a bridge I'm happy to cross when we get to it, though it wont be any time soon.

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
-waves Hector about- Hector's always down for threading with Horus! And we could do some battle spars or Hector could give him tours and stuff or tell him about history and stuffs

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times