the Rift

[OPEN] birds flying high [Aurora Basin Festival Invitations]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’d rather be your absinthe,
Than your cup of tea.
The smile was contagious as Sohalia exclaimed. Rexanna nodded along, hoping that it truly would be as wonderful as she had imagined. Her ears tipped forward, keen on listening for the Transcended’s next set of words, speaking of children and if the other herds and outcasts were to be invited. Soon, Lena’s musical tones filled the air, answering the question that the pale mare had offered. Rexanna allowed her gaze to dance between the two until it was her turn, and when it was she found her oceanic gaze landing gently on the woman from the Throat.

As Lena said, we’ll be inviting them as well. I have already informed Tembovu of the Edge. They will more than likely be attending as well.There will be plenty of children present, I’m sure. The Basin’s warriors will be keeping an eye on all events to prevent any problems, should the need arise.” The Thief noted, her eyes gleaming with excitement as she turned to look at Lena with a small nod. She was sure that if anything were to happen, that everyone would be quick to answer the call and fight to keep an event peaceful. After all, they were there for diplomatic ties and sheer enjoyment of the night. If anyone wanted to start trouble, she’d have no problem shooting a firework straight at them.

She was excited, in more ways than one. To see so many unfamiliar faces, and yet all share the same laughs and pleasure under the same sky. It would be a joyous occasion, one full of laughter, love, and kindness. And she would fight to make sure it happened exactly like that. Everything she had she owed to the Basin, and she wouldn’t ever dare to forget that.

"Talk."
rexanna
image credits

@Sohalia
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: birds flying high [Aurora Basin Festival Invitations] - by Rexanna - 09-11-2016, 09:58 PM