the Rift

[OPEN] birds flying high [Aurora Basin Festival Invitations]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia
The impromptu meeting with the unicorns of the Aurora Basin was a balm to the dove's wounded soul. Somehow (and if she stopped to think about why she was surprised, she wouldn't much like the answer) the pair of them had brought some light back into her darkened world. She found herself suddenly and irrevocably in their debt, and though she knew that she would not reveal her overflowing emotions to them any time soon, she hoped that she could show them one day how much their festival would mean to those mourning upon the sands of the Throat.

Many of their herd had family and friends among the other herds. She herself had a son who she knew had departed the sands, and the knowledge that the unicorns would be inviting outcasts as well made her suddenly hopeful that she might find some of her other absent children. "Oh, that's wonderful!" she replied with a great deal of warmth and a slightly watery smile. "We have friends and family scattered throughout Helovia; it will be lovely to see some of them gathered in one place, I'm sure!"

There was an almost visible hum of excitement to Sohalia's energy now that she had taken a moment to really think about the prospect before her. "Is there anything that we could bring?" she asked on impulse as a lovely little kitsune wound through Lena's legs. "I cannot speak for everyone else, but if there is anything I can do to assist - well, hello!" she exclaimed to Imogen, a tickled smile appearing upon her maw. She hadn't seen many companions such as this - if any, come to think of it - and she was simply adorable.

Astraeus chose that particular moment to soar into view, his lightning-covered wings alight in the sun. Spotting his bonded below, he let out a cheerful cry of greeting before circling lower and lower, finally fluttering briefly to land on Sohalia's back. With a curious tilt of his head, the wakiya surveyed the kitsune. He hopped to the ground, chirping at Imogen, hopping from side to side upon the sand. As the kitsune dropped the gift of herbs at Sohalia's hooves, Astraeus trilled even more excitedly, as though offering his own thanks. The zephyr jumped forward, gently collected the herbs in his beak, and returned to the Transcended's withers.

By the time his antics were through, Sohalia was giggling, shaking her head slightly at his nonsense. Calming her laughter, she looked to Imogen and nodded her head respectfully. "Thank you! I'm sorry," she added sheepishly to the unicorns. "I was just saying that I would be happy to help with any preparations if you should need it."

"Talk talk talk."

Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...

@Lena
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: birds flying high [Aurora Basin Festival Invitations] - by Sohalia - 09-12-2016, 05:12 PM