the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Comes Next..? [Amani]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

So much to think about since the death of our Sultan..... My head spins. Am I bad luck? My parents died protecting me.... Many others along my path as I have grown up have simply gone... Had they seen the disaster I have become and stayed away? Was this why I seem to be always on my own? Maybe it's all true. Tears being to form in the corners of my golden eyes. Tears and being airborne are not exactly a good mix. So as carefully as I can I angle down, the tears starting to blur my vision. I can not say that my landing was the most elegant ever. I did however stay on my hooves so that counts for something.

As I walk, the winds tug gently at my mane and tail. The red sands dance around me as the air swirls and moves about. Do I even really belong here? I had thought that the sands and the heat was my calling. Just like my mother had always believed. The God of the Sun, He has never led me wrong.

I am so caught up in my thoughts, that I did not see him until I was almost upon him. "He-Hector?" I question softly. I am not sure that this is his name, as it's been so long since I have really seen him around the herd. Then again, I have been in and out my entire time here as well.... So.... Maybe, just maybe he's been here and I have not. I don't know. "Are you alright?" I try to hide my own tears, and focus on him instead.

"their speech goes here and this is the color

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-01-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-08-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-10-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-10-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-10-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-11-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-12-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-16-2016, 11:39 PM