the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Comes Next..? [Amani]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

She seemed to be holding up as well as he was. Which wasn't all that great if he was being honest. "Gaucho and I were close... We fought together many times, and I feel that if I had not him at my side, I might not have been standing here today." He said softly, allowing his head to droop lower and the muscles that held his wings to his sides relaxed as he let his emotions show a bit more. "I don't know how I can go on without Gaucho... He was like a brother to me." Glancing around, the stallion made sure there was no one else around. Almost out of nowhere it seemed Amani was stretching her muzzle up to touch his, and he allowed her to do so.

He had no been shown this type of affection since Morana, or Daenerys. Oh Daenerys and their son and daughter... How he longed for a family once again. But was he deserving of a family? Would the God of the Sun deem him worthy to father another foal or two during the rest of his life? Oh how he hoped. Did he deserve the chance to try again to have a family. "Amani.. I have never noticed how pretty you are." He said softly, eyes looking over her form. She was smaller than he was, but elegant in form and graceful it appeared. His muscular neck arched, and he lightly pawed the sand beneath their feet. Suddenly feeling like he wanted to do something happy after all this sadness, an idea popped into his head.

Spreading his wings, he gently flapped them to rise a few feet into the air. "M'lady, may I have this dance?" He asked, smiling down towards her from his positioning a handful of feet in the air. Whatever happened today would happen as it was meant to happen. If the Gods wanted something to happen, then it would happen.

Text. "Speech."

@Amani

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-01-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-08-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-10-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-10-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-10-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-11-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-12-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-16-2016, 11:39 PM