the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Comes Next..? [Amani]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

The sun was setting as the two of them lifted into the air, and stars began to glitter in the sky. "You are very beautiful tonight Amani. These stars make your coat shine like the stars above." He said softly as they began to twist around in the air in a graceful dance in the night. Great wings flapped, wrapping around her with every couple of strokes. As they danced in the early night, he began to get them to lower down towards the ground. "I will admit, I have never really noticed you around the herd.. Then again I wasn't around too terribly much lately." He said softly once they were back on the ground. Once both sets of their hooves were on the ground, he would drape his head over her neck gently in a sweet manner.

Wrapping his wings around her gently, he would let out a soft nicker. "Amani, would you care to engage in a different kind of dance? An... adult dance?" He asked softly, looking at the mare winged mare as she stood near him. She was attractive, and gorgeous in his opinion. But if her comment was anything to go by, she didn't see herself the same way he saw her. Which meant perhaps this night could increase her self confidence , with his constant reassurances that she truly was beautiful, and he wasn't just saying that she was pretty to be nice. He thought the mare was pretty, and emotions were running high today. What with the death of Gaucho and everything that had happened...

Text. "Speech."

@Amani

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-01-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-08-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-10-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-10-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-10-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-11-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-12-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-16-2016, 11:39 PM