the Rift

[OPEN] Someone New

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia
A statue for those who needed it? What do you make of that? the pale lady asked Astraeus, cocking her head to take in the sculpture as though staring at it might decipher its hidden message. The zephyr, disinterested in what he primarily viewed as a roost, shrugged his sparking shoulders. The mare said nothing, instead choosing to nod. She hadn't the slightest idea what the stranger was implying, but it was quite clear that the subject was not an open one. She had never been one to press for answers, so she left it at that. Perhaps someone in the herd knew more of the statue.

Just as she was preparing to make an excuse and be on her way (for though the mare was quite adept at small talk herself, she struggled to coax others into it when they seemed this introverted), the stranger offered a question that sounded genuine. Pleased, Sohalia smiled and nodded. "I do," she confirmed. And what a skill it was, her metal crafting! If only she could keep it all the time, and not just at the Sun God's whim.

"It is..." How to describe it? Some metals were easier to work with than others, their natures determining their stubbornness. "... much like dealing with children. Some metals bend quite easily to be shaped as the crafter desires. Others are stubborn and resist all but the gentlest of nudges." She shrugged. Figuring out how to shape each metal was part of the art. "In that way it is challenging, more so than crystal, my other medium. Crystal is easy - it's just building a pattern, block by block. And what about stone?" she queried then. "I've always imagined that it would be fairly unyielding to mold."

"Talk talk talk."

Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...

@Isopia
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Someone New - by Isopia - 09-02-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Someone New - by Sohalia - 09-08-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Someone New - by Isopia - 09-13-2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Someone New - by Sohalia - 11-03-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Someone New - by Isopia - 11-12-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Someone New - by Sohalia - 11-15-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Someone New - by Isopia - 11-15-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Someone New - by Sohalia - 11-17-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Someone New - by Isopia - 11-19-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Someone New - by Sohalia - 12-02-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Someone New - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 02:35 PM