the Rift

[PRIVATE] Talk me down

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Well.

I mean ... yes and no.

For simplicity sake (although truthfully, it was more because Isopia liked this feeling of having someone on her side), Isopia wanted to say yes. Indirectly Volterra was the cause of her child's murder he just ... didn't do the deed himself. But that was all just a linguistic bit of nonesense, wasn't it? For instance, if someone in Helovia asked, hey bro, can you pass the salt? if you say yes, and keep right on eating, they'll glare at you until you pass them the salt. And why? Because words ... words for these idiots could convey meaning aside from their literal meaning. That's why you can say, can you pass me the salt? when what they actual mean is, pass me the salt right now.

And, wasn't it also true that technically Ashamin was the one who killed the baby? And yet anyone who heard the story of the events leading up to that fatal blow - Isopia clearly egging him on - would ascribe little to no blame to the Clovenheart, and instead say it was Isopia who had killed the baby, when in fact all she had done was stand there and allowed herself to be stabbed?

So you see, if you're tempted to say Isopia was at fault, and not Ashamin, then surely you can get on board with just blaming the whole thing on Volterra and his gratuitous (and seemingly constant) sexual indulgences.  

"Yes."

Before she could say more, she heard something. Muffled hooves on the ground. It was only because Volterra was so large that she had heard him coming. Glancing around her cousin, she spied his monochromatic face coming into view. Immediately her ears pinned against her skull and her long body skirted around Ros, advancing on the oncoming goliath and his two dragons.

"HOW DARE YOU COME HERE!" She screamed.

@Roskuld HOKAY. Insert Volsopia challenge. We can continue after if you want and walk to see Auntie/Mommy Phi?

Isopia
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Talk me down - by Isopia - 09-03-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Roskuld - 09-03-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Isopia - 09-03-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Roskuld - 09-03-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Isopia - 09-03-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Roskuld - 09-03-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Isopia - 09-03-2016, 11:29 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Roskuld - 09-04-2016, 09:18 AM