[PRIVATE] A father's daughter

Katua Posts: 10
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Two Seasons
Kwame :: Pygmy Hippopotamus :: None ali

let the waves up take me down
let the hurricane set in motion
let the rain of what i feel right now come down
She just couldn't keep still. There was so much on the beach that she wanted to see and experience that she was sure there wouldn't be enough time iin just one day. Tembovu's warning about the salt water didn't ledden Tutti's excitement or deter her from the ocean in any way. She just chalked it up as a lesson learned -- sea dragon water was gross.

Her ears tilted forward and her eyes widened when her father said that she could ask a sea dragon when she saw one. Immediately her tiny body turned toward the waves and she took a few steps forward. Would she really see one? Poppy definitely sounded confident that she would. "Sea dragoooonnnnnnn!" she called out, and as she did her fuzzy little tail wiggled from side to side. "I gotta ask you somethin'!"

Tutti's head turned and she looked at her father when he nudged her shoulder. She had thought that maybe he'd noticed a sea dragon and she hadn't. "Poppy?"she asked, and took a step to follow him as he moved deeper into the water. "Poppy, did you see....?" but her voice trailed and her mouth hung open when he changed.

What?

"Poppy!" the tiny girl gasped. "You're a sea effelant!" Seconds later he was spraying her with salt water. Tutti squealed and spun around so the deluge wouldn't hit her in the face. Oh, but Poppy wasn't going to just get away with it! She kicked her back legs up and sent a small splash of water at Tembovu. But that wasn't enough and soon she was bouncing through the water, trying her hardest to splash as much water at Tembovu as she could.

"."
let the rain come down

Tutti

Credit Code: Time

Messages In This Thread
A father's daughter - by Tembovu - 09-05-2016, 09:42 AM
RE: A father's daughter - by Katua - 09-05-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: A father's daughter - by Tembovu - 09-05-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: A father's daughter - by Katua - 09-16-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: A father's daughter - by Tembovu - 10-02-2016, 08:00 PM
RE: A father's daughter - by NPC - 10-03-2016, 11:46 AM