Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Just one beat of your heart, and stranger than fantasy

I knew from the start you had to be the place for me

Is your love strong enough?

A pale and crimson wraith moved through the snow she found such a comfort; it brought her to life. One crimson and one blue eye observed her surroundings with the aura of an old soul, and in a way, she was. Her memories were flawless encyclopedia if this land and her experiences. She knew every tree in every beautiful flaw, and the rocks that scattered about she knew by heart. This knowledge would not fade with time; it would not age; it would not die. Her mind would be forever until her body ceased to provide it life. Conversations rang in her mind as if they were being spoken at that very moment, and the sounds of the forest still resonated in clear contrast to the chirping of Birdsong.

Every loss would remain a clear picture forever. Being attacked on the Tides, stolen by Nyra and used as leverage, escaping the shades, healing her sister's legs, having her heart emptied by Osiris and refilled once more by her dragon, being drained of her soul by the unicorn, Deimos, and the list rattled on in her head. Life had not been easy, and the scars remained as social oddities.

A four legged raven stood in the distance. He appeared blind with orbs of milky, pale blue, and a face of white that stood starkly upon his brow. She cocked her head to the side and approached without fear. The mare's mind had been rearranged at birth to create more space for her memories, and basic instincts fell by the way side.

Cloven, tan hooves moved through the familiar, glorious snow, her pristine, alabaster figure a lithe contrast to his own, formless darkness. The horn upon her brow spiraled in classic white, but the traces of a violent soul buried beneath were physically evident in bloody, crimson fringes of her mane and tail. She tilted her head as she moved, defined features veiled by forelock. Her crimson eye observed him curiously. A white puff of frost moved past her lips in bated breath.

"Who are you?" she asked, her chime-like tones dancing on the breeze with a certain delicacy. Despite her height, she was a lithely build, elegant creature. The gods of the creation had paid special attention to the details of her structure, though she was hardly aware of her physical beauty. Attractiveness was in the eye of the beholder.

CREDITS

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-23-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-23-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-24-2012, 12:20 AM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-24-2012, 12:50 AM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-25-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-25-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-25-2012, 06:29 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-27-2012, 12:52 AM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-28-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Tamme - 10-29-2012, 07:35 PM