Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Just one beat of your heart, and stranger than fantasy

I knew from the start you had to be the place for me

Is your love strong enough?

The oil stain on the snow replied with a name that weighed heavily on the air, and her delicately shaped ears tilted forward to catch the drifts of his deep tones. Revenant, a creature returned to life from the frosty grasp of death; she wondered who would fit such a moniker to a child. Patiently, she waded through the pause with her own thoughts filling the gap, her two colored eyes danced between his, wondering what had caught his gaze. Ophelia found determining the direction of his sight rather difficult, but this was an exciting challenge, something new in a rather mundane array of normalcy.

The alabaster and crimson femme rested her weight on one hip, cloven hooves sinking into the snow. Her appearance was distinctly unicorn, but her blood ran fierce with her mother's equine heritage. The only visible sign of her half-blooded nature was her bonded, silver dragon, Tinek. Snow fell with the waning light of day and danced upon her lashes, and the dragon trotted along a treelimb overhead to observe the scene with interest, two, crimson eyes keenly watching.

His voice broke the patient silence with a question, and she followed suit with his reply. "Ophelia," she replied, her delicate voice much different than his own. She twisted her full, white and crimson tail around her fetlocks before arching her neck like a swan, lifting her muzzle to the sky. Her eyes sought her dragon who yawned a frosty breath and settled on the limb impatiently; she smiled. "Are you seeking a place to call home?" He was here now. Whatever home he had could not be wished into existence. She knew. She had tried.

CREDITS

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-23-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-23-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-24-2012, 12:20 AM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-24-2012, 12:50 AM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-25-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-25-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-25-2012, 06:29 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-27-2012, 12:52 AM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-28-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Tamme - 10-29-2012, 07:35 PM