the Rift

life unjust,

Revenant Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

REVENANT
i'm waking up i feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems grow

So that’s where he’d found himself, on the doorstep of a grand new land with grand new opportunities… but within himself he carried burdens. Deep burdens, soul ravaging burdens that inhibited him from starting fresh. No. He was no doe-eyed wanderer with optimistic hopes and visions of grandeur. He was broken and his history has embedded roadmap of scars in him – deep fissures that had twisted themselves into his very essence. He would never be easily fixed or simple.

But he was a brilliant actor and any indication of his turmoil was masterfully concealed by the monogamy of his face.

Though no matter how apathetic he seemed to be Revenant was a curious man. His ears twitched subtly in Ophelia’s direction as she mentioned a home – her voice the chorus of angels that men would clamor for with greed ladling their hands, with craze in their eyes. She was young and fruitful, and there were such sinners in this world that would take her whether she consented it or not. He was not so dastardly… but the thought had waltzed into the dark confines of his mind, clearly.

”Who would have me, my dear? You?” It was a blatant question. He played no games of coyness – lacked the capacity to tease or concoct a string of words with little meaning. Revenant found he coveted such ability: to talk a lot without revealing anything at all. It was an art albeit a cunning and deceitful one. ”There cannot be a home if you do not have heart.” ’And mine is in pieces.’ the statuesque stallion thought glumly.

Messages In This Thread
life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-23-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-23-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-24-2012, 12:20 AM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-24-2012, 12:50 AM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-25-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-25-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-25-2012, 06:29 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-27-2012, 12:52 AM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-28-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Tamme - 10-29-2012, 07:35 PM