the Rift

life unjust,

Revenant Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

REVENANT
i'm waking up i feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems grow

She spoke of herds and outcast bands but he was more interested in their causes for Revenant was no idle minded fool… and even if the rare desire of companionship were nestled deep within him, he wouldn’t be privy to something he didn’t believe in. Too often souls craving acceptance would delve into a life they didn’t understand and then they were immersed. ’Atalanta did that.’ When she’d decided to be his mate, to bear his child, she hadn’t realized the ramifications of such a decision. She hadn’t been faithful to it, it would seem she couldn’t be faithful to it but unlike Atalanta he simply couldn’t remove himself from his attachments without so much as batting an eye. Well, that was before…

He couldn’t deny he was lonely… but often he beat the feeling deep, deep down. Instead of focusing on the lack of companionship he felt, he found a piece of information within her statements that could be useful to him… and educational. Gods and Goddesses piqued his interests and he wondered which deity she paid homage to, worshipped? ”Does your band devote itself to divinity? What use would you have for warriors, for spies, and for healers? You are so young… and you possess and seek the foundation of an army.” Revenant mused, not disapproving or particularly fond of the idea. His voice was dry and cryptic.

”My own kind… you mean to hint that there are fissures betwixt these creatures here? They do not love one another, accept once another?” their feuds were of little value to Revenant. He didn’t dispose the notion of conversing with different species other than his own. The worth of one’s character was determined by their actions… not their appearances. Yet there were bigots in this world that didn’t fancy the same ideals. Their ignorance disappointed him. Ophelia didn’t speak of mixed herds with ire… and so he could only assume she shared his views of intermingling. Yet he couldn’t deny everyone had his or her own place, should have. ”What would you have me do if I were to become apart of the Grey?” He asked her finally, his pale eyes settling on hers as he bestowed her a rarity – his obvious attention.

Messages In This Thread
life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-23-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-23-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-24-2012, 12:20 AM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-24-2012, 12:50 AM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-25-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-25-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-25-2012, 06:29 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Ophelia - 10-27-2012, 12:52 AM
RE: life unjust, - by Revenant - 10-28-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: life unjust, - by Tamme - 10-29-2012, 07:35 PM